Donald Trump Says That He Doesn't Know If Biden and Harris Wanted Him Shot

Well I'm pretty sure that Biden doesn't even know that it happened anyways. Kamala Harris on the other hand was just probably just using the incident as an advertisement for gun control.
Dr. Phil is a total fucking asshole asking that question.

What a sick little hack he is.

No need to provide proof of the obvious to lowers. There is no amount of proof you'll accept anyway. So that's the only explanation magaturds will get. :dunno:
You don't have any proof, you just follow Democrat-leftist hatred like a sheep. So far, no one here can tell me the real reason they hate Trump. What did he do to you exactly?

You are so short sighted you can't see the end of her nose. Biden condemned the act as did Kamala

Biden condemns Trump attack as 'contrary to everything ...

View attachment 1003551
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2024/07/14 › joe-bi...

Jul 14, 2024 — President Joe Biden on Sunday condemned the attempted assassination of former President Donald Trump as “contrary to everything we stand for as a nation.”
But, Biden and Harris are liars so....

Harris isn’t threatening your life.

Not yet but I still see her as a threat to this country if she wins the election.

No one here is vowing to murder the orange bag O' shit, dumb fuck. :rolleyes:

Did I ever say that?

He was shot by a conservative.

No, he was shot by somebody pretending to be a conservative.

Trump tried to take away our freedom to vote him out of office. I can’t forgive that. You won’t accept the truth of that.

No he didn't, he would have accepted the results of the election was legit and ballots weren't constantly being dumped into ditches.

Biden "knows"

He knows what he's been told but he's probably got to constantly be reminded of it.

If Trump had been killed by the unbalanced loser, Nikki Haley would be the GOP nominee.

And I am sure Harris would not want that.

Harris doesn't want Trump dead. Like me, she wants to see him beaten so we can all laugh our asses off at him until the day he dies of natural causes.

You don't have any proof, you just follow Democrat-leftist hatred like a sheep. So far, no one here can tell me the real reason they hate Trump. What did he do to you exactly?
He tried to overturn the will of voters when he lost the 2020 election. He should be swinging from a tree for it, yet he isn't. He's a convicted sexual assaulter. He's a serial cheating swine. He's a cowardly racist. He ran corrupt businesses into bankruptcy several times. He's a fucking embarrassing orator that lets stupid shit fall out of his disgusting gaping maw every time he opens it. He was pals with Epstein. He's old as fuck. He's completely out of touch with reality. He was a complete disaster of a *pResident.

Shall I keep going? :dunno:

The shooter was a TDSer influenced by the hatred of people like you. He may have been a registered Republican but gave money to ActBlue, a Democrat-allied organization. He was at least a RINO.
He really wasn’t even that…The latest I’ve heard is that the authorities investigating him said he wanted to take out either Biden, or Trump, and that his political affiliation was, as far as they could tell, “non existent “

When the Trump rally was announced his focus was completely on that.

This was a nut. Pure and simple. What we don’t know yet, is who hired him? Foreign entity? Or within?

He tried to overturn the will of voters when he lost the 2020 election. He should be swinging from a tree for it, yet he isn't. He's a convicted sexual assaulter. He's a serial cheating swine. He's a cowardly racist. He ran corrupt businesses into bankruptcy several times. He's a fucking embarrassing orator that lets stupid shit fall out of his disgusting gaping maw every time he opens it. He was pals with Epstein. He's old as fuck. He's completely out of touch with reality. He was a complete disaster of a *pResident.

Lots of MSM lies in that pile of steaming shit right there.

So you still believe the J6 lie? What a boob.

E. Jean Carroll lied obviously. It took her decades to float that lie and NY extended their Statue of Limitations so she could even bring this case for which there is no evidence whatsoever. It was a civil case so she could grub money from him.

There is no evidence Trump ran corrupt businesses. Bankruptcy happens all the time it is perfectly legal.

As far as being an orator, he certainly is 1000 percent better than Biden or 'word salad Harris' and besides that just your opinion which doesn't count.

The 'disaster of a President' would be clueless Joe Biden and his jack wagon VP.

You are, as usual, full of shit.

Making things up is all they have. Don't think for a minute though, that these TDSers wouldn't celebrate if Trump were killed.

And as I said before, I don't like seeing anybody lose their life even Kamala Harris, but if she's going to have the government turn against us if she wins then our safety is my top priority.

So you still believe the J6 lie?
You mean the J6 temper tantrum I saw with my own eyes? :auiqs.jpg: Yeah. I saw what happened. No amount of your magasplaining will change it, nitwit.
E. Jean Carroll lied obviously. It took her decades to float that lie and NY extended their Statue of Limitations so she could even bring this case for which there is no evidence whatsoever. It was a civil case so she could grub money from him.
Those Statues of Limitations are a stone cold bitch. Criminal, civil, who cares. If I recall, the orange bag O' shit lost that one, did he not? Facts. You cannot counter them.
There is no evidence Trump ran corrupt businesses. Bankruptcy happens all the time it is perfectly legal.
There's plenty of evidence the orange bag O' shit ran corrupt businesses. Bankruptcy is legal, but it's utilized by deadbeats and terrible money managers. I run and have ran several businesses throughout my career and never managed to bankrupt myself even once. Weird huh? :rolleyes:
As far as being an orator, he certainly is 1000 percent better than Biden or 'word salad Harris' and besides that just your opinion which doesn't count.
It counts for me, and that's all that matters. He's not 1000 percent better at anything then anyone else. Ever. At all. :rolleyes:
The 'disaster of a President' would be clueless Joe Biden and his jack wagon VP.
No argument. Somehow, the orange bag O' shit is even worse. Magaturds have zero to brag about. Their record is garbage.
You are, as usual, full of shit.
Bless your heart. :itsok:

You mean the J6 temper tantrum I saw with my own eyes? :auiqs.jpg: Yeah. I saw what happened. No amount of your magasplaining will change it, nitwit.

Those Statues of Limitations are a stone cold bitch. Criminal, civil, who cares. If I recall, the orange bag O' shit lost that one, did he not? Facts. You cannot counter them.

There's plenty of evidence the orange bag O' shit ran corrupt businesses. Bankruptcy is legal, but it's utilized by deadbeats and terrible money managers. I run and have ran several businesses throughout my career and never managed to bankrupt myself even once. Weird huh? :rolleyes:

It counts for me, and that's all that matters. He's not 1000 percent better at anything then anyone else. Ever. At all. :rolleyes:

No argument. Somehow, the orange bag O' shit is even worse. Magaturds have zero to brag about. Their record is garbage.

Bless your heart. :itsok:
If i recall, you aren’t even an American…why don’t you shut up, and enjoy the blanket of freedom we provide you

Forum List

Back