Early peek at Kamala's interview on CNN and it's not pretty.

It wasn't up there with the Biden debate performance but if are an undecided voter in a swing state I don't think it did anything to win you over either.

"Spoken like a true left winger. Concerned about correcting others...."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a sad misread of my avatar's sincere concerns.
Rather, my avatar is urging that the MAGA Misogyny tic be seriously and empathetically addressed by society as a whole. MAGA's fear & loathing of strong women of accomplishment holds back those unfortunate MAGAs from changing their failed relationships with competent adult women.

As we've seen in so many posts by MAGAs...(and hell, even Don Trump himself with his screeds on Truth Social about fellatio)...well, what we see is frequent, repeated, evidently envious, but also graphic references to fellatio or coitus by women who are successful in this world.

In my opinion, it is a way for the MAGA Incels to bring women down, to make women seem less formidable, less respected. Reduce them to merely vaginas.

It's sad, we know.
The rest of America can only wish....some may even pray.....but we all wish the MAGAs can find some resolution to their sense of envy and inferiority to competent and strong women.

Great interview by Kamala Harris. Not once did she mention Hanibal Lector, windmill cancer and invisible F-35 jet fighters, abuse treasonous MAGA or corrupt GOP politicians.

..."----------------------------------------------

MAGA can't be MAGA without fear, loathing, and failures with women.
MAGA dwells on the imagined fellatio and coitus women who have achieved more, risen higher, earn more money than the MAGA-loons. Women who are better at living a successful life than those poor lonely souls with their sad and failed relationships with females of strength of character, brains, and accomplishments.

it's sad.....and the rest of America can wish the MAGA incels better luck in their relationships and in their life. We hope they pull themselves up and are able improve not only their own lives but the lives of any family members they may have.

Well child I've been with my wife since 1976, probably longer than your commie ass has been alive. So FOAD. I bet you're attracted to women that slept their way to career advancement and gifts from sugar daddies. Doesn't matter that they might be married.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a sad misread of my avatar's sincere concerns.
Rather, my avatar is urging that the MAGA Misogyny tic be seriously and empathetically addressed by society as a whole. MAGA's fear & loathing of strong women of accomplishment holds back those unfortunate MAGAs from changing their failed relationships with competent adult women.

As we've seen in so many posts by MAGAs...(and hell, even Don Trump himself with his screeds on Truth Social about fellatio)...well, what we see is frequent, repeated, evidently envious, but also graphic references to fellatio or coitus by women who are successful in this world.

In my opinion, it is a way for the MAGA Incels to bring women down, to make women seem less formidable, less respected. Reduce them to merely vaginas.

It's sad, we know.
The rest of America can only wish....some may even pray.....but we all wish the MAGAs can find some resolution to their sense of envy and inferiority to competent and strong women.

The letter "C", isn't an avatar. Damn, you're as washed up as xiden.

1724990780780.png

Forum List

Back