Musk to Rescue Astronauts

Dear Lord, it's frustrating to work with you when you KNOW I'm correct, but you are trying to PROVE some idiotic point to save face.
I have dominated you in EVERY aspect, yet somehow you believe you are winning.
It is a stage, like what Dotard Donald is going through right now.

Did I need to provide more context for you to comprehend?

Where is trumps Space Force.....in helping to rescue these Astronauts?
Did I really need to say......"In helping to rescue these Astronauts."

First you confused "Where is trumps Space Force" with "What is trumps Space Force"
Second, you confused "Where is trumps Space Force" with "Where is the Physical Location of the Space Force."

I know your game, and it is LAME.
You are fun to humiliate though.
Oh, so you worded your question badly, now you're mad at other people.

Yeah.

Cuz everyone knows fetchin some folks and bringin 'em home from outer fuckin space ain't no thang.
Heck no!

Hell, ida done it mahself over the long weekend if ida knowed they needed it.

Borrowed me some pilfered jet fuel from my cousin whose a baggage handler at the air port, fired up my Ford Ranger, and hauled 'em back.

Nope.

I realize that trumps "Space Force" is a complete Farce.....Movie Like.
Dear Lord.......Explain why trump felt the need to create a "Space Force"
Sounds like it's you who expected an organization with the word "space" in it to be able to launch a manned vehicle to orbit.

I gave you the USSF's mission. You refused to read it because you thought you knew what it about. No amount of of petulant foot-stamping will change the fact that you're wrong.

Dear Lord, it's frustrating to work with you when you KNOW I'm correct, but you are trying to PROVE some idiotic point to save face.
I have dominated you in EVERY aspect, yet somehow you believe you are winning.
It is a stage, like what Dotard Donald is going through right now.

Did I need to provide more context for you to comprehend?

Where is trumps Space Force.....in helping to rescue these Astronauts?
Did I really need to say......"In helping to rescue these Astronauts."

First you confused "Where is trumps Space Force" with "What is trumps Space Force"
Second, you confused "Where is trumps Space Force" with "Where is the Physical Location of the Space Force."

I know your game, and it is LAME.
You are fun to humiliate though.
I started to sympathize, because that kind of thing happens to me all the time, dealing with the Democrat Cult members here. It can be frustrating, just as you say.

But then I remembered the uncalled for remark you made about me as a teacher.

Then I laughed and laughed.

Concerned American, good on you for getting Winco's goat!

Here's what dei gets ya

She needs to go to
Only the best ,brightest and motivated should be considered regardless of skin color or if you have a vagina or not.
Ya can't say that cause that just makes to much fucking sense ...Jesus Christ

And it's waycisss....cause reasons ,and credentialed xspurts on tv said so ......bigots !
View attachment 1002642
But she gotta go ...she's a problem

Boeing subcontractor you get fat ugly women dancing to frigging Shania Twain...doors blow off tires fall off ..or the latest just yesterday one exploded tire in a shop killing what were probably two dei hires

No need to wonder why they're stuck in orbit

Leftists oppose meritocracy because they'd starve to death.

Of Course there is room for Improvement.
Funding is Important, but looking at Seattle schools or Tacoma schools, of course they have problems, and extra funding may not have the affect that extra funding has in smaller, rural communities, which I'm from and I teach in.

To have a POS poster like Concerned American constantly tell me how pathetic and harmful I am to students FALLS ON DEAF EARS, but I can't believe this Old POS loser continues to attack Public Education.

He will say my response is proof that he is correct.
Wrong.
How many errors per SQ capita has he made?

1724947775723.png

I wonder how comfortable the Polaris crew are today...

It's getting worse:

View attachment 1003318

Looks like the rescuers might need rescuing if they're not careful.
Boeing is desperate so they are ordering their servants in the faa to make life hard on Space X.

Far better to risk the lives of astronauts then have a successful company bale you out.

Just imagine, bunghole, Space X averages a launch every 3 days or so. Boeing OTOH, can't accomplish ONE successful launch in three years.

Boeing is desperate so they are ordering their servants in the faa to make life hard on Space X.

Far better to risk the lives of astronauts then have a successful company bale you out.

Just imagine, bunghole, Space X averages a launch every 3 days or so. Boeing OTOH, can't accomplish ONE successful launch in three years.
Let the conspiracy fantasies begin !!

Let the conspiracy fantasies begin !!
Oh, it's no fantasy. Both Boeing and blue origin have been engaged in lawfare with Space X.

When you are grossly incompetent get the government to drag down your competition is as old as government.

You should know that, bunghole.

They do say that landing is the tricky part - would you trust Musk?

Ahhh, look at the fraud using old development footage for his feeble arguments.

Too funny.

You're not a very deep thinker, are you, bunghole!

Forum List

Back