Growing Pains

I am not privy to, nor interested in, that information. I teach in a very inner city school district.
You don't have a system showing parent contact information and student records? If not, is your school district is teaching in the 1980s still? I started teaching in 1996 and had a student information management system. I helped institute an entirely new system in 2004 because the newer system handled a great deal more tasks. In 2009, I taught in an inner city all-boys middle school, and they had an advanced system also. The systems allow you to do such mundane tasks like seating charts, class lists, attendance, and even reporting grades and printing report cards. I cannot believe you are so antiquated.

You don't have a system showing parent contact information and student records? If not, is your school district is teaching in the 1980s still? I started teaching in 1996 and had a student information management system. I helped institute an entirely new system in 2004 because the newer system handled a great deal more tasks. In 2009, I taught in an inner city all-boys middle school, and they had an advanced system also. The systems allow you to do such mundane tasks like seating charts, class lists, attendance, and even reporting grades and printing report cards. I cannot believe you are so antiquated.
Yeah we have all that, but it doesn’t (and legally can’t) show SS or immigration status.

Forum List

Back