Fox Host DIES INSIDE Reporting BRUTAL TRUMP News...

An extremely partisan FOXNEWS host got so triggered by the state of his favored candidate's standing in the polls he contradicted his own network's polling numbers

Watch the fracas...

As you can see, a mere 30 minutes after he spewed his partisan lies, they were contradicted by the news side of the network.

Basically, he got slapped w/the truth.

I suspect a lot of folk are going to start turning off FOXNEWS due to it upsetting them too much.

What say you USMB?

The numbers are the numbers. The RFK defection had all the bounce of a dead cat.

Because their reporting isn't accurate, seems to be slanted in favor of Democrats, and both have shown a hatred for Republicans, Trump in particular.

The only reason either of them keeps their jobs is because they refuse to be fair in their election coverage.

Most of the decent talent Fox had has been let go. When they fired Tucker Carlson that was the final straw with most Fox viewers.

The only reason I watch Fox at all is because of Greg Gutfeld.

An extremely partisan FOXNEWS host got so triggered by the state of his favored candidate's standing in the polls he contradicted his own network's polling numbers

Watch the fracas...

As you can see, a mere 30 minutes after he spewed his partisan lies, they were contradicted by the news side of the network.

I suspect a lot of folk are going to start turning off FOXNEWS due to it upsetting them too much.

What say you USMB?

HAHAHAHA Like I have 7 minutes of my day to watch some idiot lie about Trump. Feel free to just paraphrase for us.

Watch the fracas...

What say you USMB?

too too funny

Because their reporting isn't accurate, seems to be slanted in favor of Democrats, and both have shown a hatred for Republicans, Trump in particular.

The only reason either of them keeps their jobs is because they refuse to be fair in their election coverage.

Most of the decent talent Fox had has been let go. When they fired Tucker Carlson that was the final straw with most Fox viewers.

That proves why Fox is going left.

Watch the fracas...

What say you USMB?

So, this guy is lying as the video continues. Harris did get her start sleeping with Mr. Brown in San Francisco and I'm sure did some more along the way. Not sure about Hillary but there was news back in Bill's presidency where she was heard to having an affair with a lesbian AG, what was her name again? Ms. Wako Texas. you remember.
As to the polls, the poll on the screen was from Fox News. He tried to cut Jessie off before he said "Real Clear" politics poll. Oops!!! See how Democrat lie, lie, lie. Oh, and I have no problem with what Watters said about Harris being able to be manipulated by the Generals in a situation room. She will get rolled over. Don't know why the judge was offended by that.

I say you aren't fooling anyone IM2. Unlike the 95 percent of News Networks CONTROLLED by the DNC, Fox has a balanced set of hosts, Left, Center and Right. CNN and MSNBC have a mix of Left, more Left and lunatic fringe Left.

okfineright.gif

Last edited:

But Carlson "despises Trump". Surely sacking him was the right decision ?

Forum List

Back