Trump visits Arlington to beat up staff

The army says he did.

"ANC conducts nearly 3,000 such public ceremonies a year without incident," the Army spokesperson said. "Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds. An ANC employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside. Consistent with the decorum expected at ANC, this employee acted with professionalism and avoided further disruption."
Were you there? A simple question. You can answer it truthfully.

Nope.

Why does that make it ok for Trump to disrespect vets?
If you were not there, then you DO NOT KNOW that Trump disrespected vets. In fact, even saying that Trump disrespected Vets files in the face of Trump's entire past and belief system.

So, when will you question your bias and desire to lie about Trump on anything?

The Army is quoting an anonymous source. Do you understand how English works?

So you are saying the employee is lying? That Trump didn't have pictures taken at the cemetery with partison commentary?

Or do anons speak for the Army now?

We saw the pictures and the associated comments.

Who in the Army witnessed this disrespect?
Lol, the army didn't have to witness it, the employee did.

That is no reason to be disrespectful and violate the law.

This thread is about Trump.

You can do a search for what you want to cry about and find one of many threads. Send me a quick invite if you want to keep discussing it and I will glad to engage you in that debate.

Thanks.
Trump and Kamala are public information .. in an active campaign. You're just too naive and ignorant to realize the relevance of the situation and the correlation.

If you were not there, then you DO NOT KNOW that Trump disrespected vets. In fact, even saying that Trump disrespected Vets files in the face of Trump's entire past and belief system.

I saw the pictures and the parts in comments.

So, when will you question your bias and desire to lie about Trump on anything?
I didn't lie about Trump. I repeated what the army stated.

Why are you calling the army liars?

Trump and Kamala are public information .. in an active campaign. You're just too naive and ignorant to realize the relevance of the situation and the correlation.
This thread is about Trump disrespecting vets.

Why do you keep deflecting?

Did you find a a thread yet so you vent all your thots and feels in the proper place?

So you are saying the employee is lying? That Trump didn't have pictures taken at the cemetery with partison commentary?

We saw the pictures and the associated comments.

Lol, the army didn't have to witness it, the employee did.
So, what you are saying is an anonymous employee is now speaking for the Army?

So, you have pictures of the Future President of the United States taking pictures at a ceremony honoring veterans.

Do you have a video? A picture of the shove? Or is this one person's word, whose ideology may or may not be equal to your TDS, making a claim that cannot be proven?

You are at least the 5th Trump Hater to push this LIE. Why weren't Biden and Harris there to honor the Marines THEY KILLED? Their families refused to invite them and invited Trump who during his four years kept Afghanistan safe for our soldiers.
Lie?

1724957374478.png

Source.

So, what you are saying is an anonymous employee is now speaking for the Army?

Yes. The army took her statement.

So, you have pictures of the Future President of the United States taking pictures at a ceremony honoring veterans.

Do you have a video? A picture of the shove? Or is this one person's word, whose ideology may or may not be equal to your TDS, making a claim that cannot be proven?
See above.

Ahhh, good point.

Harris didn't visit the ceremony (cemetery?) so it's ok for Trump and his sycophants to violate the law and harass an employee.

Trumpers....good grief.
Get a clue. Biden and Harris were not invited because the families didn't want those responsible for their son's murders to taint the ceremony. They welcomed Trump who insured their son's safety during his tenure by going face to face with the Taliban showing them pictures of their homes and the window that the cruise missile will enter if they harm an American. That's the leader I WANT. You want a giggling simp because happy happy feelz good!

Well he prefers his soldiers alive and kicking.
Ive visited war graves in France and it is a genuine sombbre experience. You show respect and follow the rules.
Attacking soldiers who are trying to ensure the rules are followed is a new low for this cowardly dick.
Bo thumbs up from me.
Story from yesterday... its already been debunked and debated to death....

Forum List

Back