Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

I never knew tik tok was a campaign tool. hmmmmmm So everyone posting is doing their posts as campaign ads? wow, some extremism there I tell you!
Tik Tok becomes a campaign tool, when Trumps political machine uses that Tik Tok account for their politics.

No different than if it was posted on a billboard, or on a television commercial.
You can check with the FEC, that says it's political independent of the media it appears on.

NBC was filming there carpet licker.
This is where you're wrong.
They filmed Trump outside of section 60, but not when he was inside section 60
That is why there is no press footage of the altercation, because they knew the rules, and weren't filming or taking photographs inside section 60.

The proof is the proof.

This is where you're wrong.
That is why there is no press footage of the altercation, because they knew the rules, and weren't filming or taking photographs inside section 60.

The proof is the proof.
I never said they were there, I said they were there filming. And they posted what they filmed. It's why they were filming

If I piss in a grave marker, that’s desecration
Taking a picture isn’t

Ok now fake pearl clutching children?

I never said they were there, I said they were there filming. And they posted what they filmed. It's why they were filming
All you did was confirm the post you replied to

If I piss in a grave marker, that’s desecration
Taking a picture isn’t

Ok now fake pearl clutching children?
It isn't taking the picture. It's using it for politics.
No different than if the family slapped a Trump/Vance bumper sticker onto a headstone.

Four-Star Admiral Tears Into Trump's 'Betrayal' At Arlington.

Ever since the reprehensible Donald Trump — the Republican Party’s loathsome candidate for president — desecrated the graves of our fallen heroes and their families at Arlington National Cemetery’s hallowed Section 60 last Monday, August 26, by slovenly staking it out for a campaign photo-op, I have searched inside myself for the right words to express my sadness, anger, and disgust.

I had all but given up, when I came across an opinion piece on the tragic subject from retired Admiral Mike Mullen in today’s edition of the Washington Post. Mullen, who attained the rare rank of four-star admiral and commanded one high-level posting after another during his superlative, 43-year career in the Navy, served as Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from 2007 to 2011 under Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

Mullen’s career was honorable, distinguished, and as a Navy man myself, did me proud.

Diaper Don and his thugs were told, NO PHOTOS. NOTVIDEO EXCEPT AND UNLESS TAKE BY ARLINGTON CEMETERY STAFF. THEY WERE SPECIFICLY TOLD "NO POLITICAL ACTIVITY", WAS ALLOWED. THEY KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY DESIGRATED SACRED GROUND. THEY SHIT ON THE GRAVES OF OUR HONORED DEAD. THEY TOOK A FUCKING HUGE SHIT ON HOLY GROUND AND BASICALLY WHO THE FUCK CARES. FUCK THAT ORANGE FACED FUCKING
5-DEFERMENT DRAFT DODGING RUSSIAN PIECE OF SHIT. FUCK ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS HIM. FUCK MOTHER FUCK FUCKING MAGA.
I love it when unhinged Dimtards go full retard.

Forum List

Back