Trump trying to shift blame for Arlington visit

Every single “rule” references commercial or political but never personal
Trump is not an inherent walking talking political sign for every event he attends.
Is he allowed in church-of course. If the pastor asked for a picture would that be allowed or is there a “law against that”
It’s lib loon conjecture and extrapolation that it’s some sort of looney, prohibited political event when the family of the deceased invites you to come and chooses to have pictures
Now go clutch some more pearls.
To put it simply, We don't want those that gave their last measure, to be used for tawdry purposes. We don't want them used in TV ads, especially political ones.

Hahab yes i guess you have a point…he went after being invited, and honored the fallen servicemen.

Clearly, he should of known harris and the kameltoe dembots had to make that political…he should of known just how vile and disrespectful you all could be
Trump honored them before he disrespected them. Giving a "thumbs up" and smiling at a memorial service is clearly disrespectful to those buried there.

You're confused. It was Trump who made Arlington section 60 a political thing, by using the photographs and videos for political purposes.

Trump desecrated the most sacred grounds this country has, and disrespected every soldier who died to protect the constitution.
nope, wasn't anything until you all went lookie lookie, why did you feel it was necessary to make it political?

Speaking of secrets. Why won't Trump release his medical records from the doctor treating him for the attempted assassination. That would be important evidence showing a second gun having been used compared to the bullets recovered from those shot or killed in the crowd behind Trump.

Why is Trump hiding that evidence?
The doctor gave the interview, what didn't you get out of that?

nope, wasn't anything until you all went lookie lookie, why did you feel it was necessary to make it political?
It wasn't political until Trump posted it on Tik Tok

Had the families kept the photos and videos to themselves, there would be no controversy at all.

But instead they let Trump use it for political purposes, in violation of ANC cemetery rules, and federal and Army regulations.

Hahab yes i guess you have a point…he went after being invited, and honored the fallen servicemen.

Clearly, he should of known harris and the kameltoe dembots had to make that political…he should of known just how vile and disrespectful you all could be
I'm sure he did, and did it anyway knowing they'd out themselves as immature and unpatriotic.

It wasn't political until Trump posted it on Tik Tok

Had the families kept the photos and videos to themselves, there would be no controversy at all.

But instead they let Trump use it for political purposes, in violation of ANC cemetery rules, and federal and Army regulations.
NBC was filming there carpet licker.

You are the ones supporting the desecration of every other grave in section 60, by using them in a political ad.
hahahha there was no political ad. The folks there are certainly allowed to take a video of the memorial service, and even post it to their tic tok, that is not a political ad

hahahha there was no political ad. The folks there are certainly allowed to take a video of the memorial service, and even post it to their tic tok, that is not a political ad
I never knew tik tok was a campaign tool. hmmmmmm So everyone posting is doing their posts as campaign ads? wow, some extremism there I tell you!

Trump honored them before he disrespected them. Giving a "thumbs up" and smiling at a memorial service is clearly disrespectful to those buried there.
THe Gold Star families found him to be respectful and honored them.

Now you are going to continue digging you hole of vile, and disgusting behavior by telling them now they have to feel?

Just when I thought you all couldn't get lower.....you prove me wrong

Forum List

Back