In response to Kamala Harris’s disgusting post, EIGHT Gold Star parents sent Trump videos of them ripping her for causing their children’s deaths ...

Filming it for a campaign and then assaulting the person informing them of something they should have already known is illegal. What’s weird is that Trump calls them suckers, but you just go right along with it!

#PHONYMAGAPATRIOTISM
They were allowed to film, they were given permission, the guy didn't know that. He wasn't assaulted. These are just lies by the dembot propagandist to take away from the memorial for the servicemen killed by Harris and Xiden's surrendered/

They were allowed to film, they were given permission, the guy didn't know that. He wasn't assaulted. These are just lies by the dembot propagandist to take away from the memorial for the servicemen killed by Harris and Xiden's surrendered/
Trump didn’t have permission. Cite who gave it to him.

#MAGALIES

Trump didn’t have permission. Cite who gave it to him.

#MAGALIES
The familes of the 13 servicemen invited him there

This has backfired bigly on your demfascsit...https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gold-star-families-trump-arlington-cemetery-harris-response/

Politics

Several Gold Star families defend Trump's Arlington Cemetery visit, criticize Harris for her response​

Gold Star families of service members who were killed during the terrorist attack on Kabul airport during the 2021 withdrawal from Afghanistan, some of whom attended a visit to Arlington National Cemetery with former President Donald Trump that resulted in controversy, criticized Vice President Kamala Harris for attacking Trump.

Harris took to social media on Saturday to condemn Trump and his campaign for disrespecting a "sacred ground, all for the sake of a political stunt."

The former president responded to Harris with a series of short videos from the families, including those that did and did not formally invite him to attend the memorial at Arlington National Cemetery on Monday.

In a video, Gold Star father Mark Schmitz, father of Lance Corporal Jared Schmitz, said they didn't invite Trump to the cemetery to "help his campaign."

"We wanted a leader," Schmitz said.

"How do you sleep at night knowing it was you, this administration, you and Biden, you, being the last one in the room, are responsible for the death of our 13 kids," Jim McCollum, Gold Star father of Lance Corporal Rylee McCollum, said in another video. "You have failed for three years and eight months to acknowledge our kids, to acknowledge me. You don't know me, you've never spoken to me, You've never reached out to me, you have failed in your duty as vice president."

Candidate 1 goes to Arlington cemetery on Labor Day to honor dead soldiers, Candidate 2 does not.

Media: “CANDIDATE 1 IS SO BAD FOR SHOWING UP!!!”
Candidate 2: “OMG CANDIDATE 1 IS SO EVIL FOR SHOWING UP”

The latest proof of how dumb and soulless the MSM is.

Last edited:
Biden was set up for failure by Trump! You don’t let killers go, at least not until you’re out of their way.

#TRUMPTRAGEDY
Prisoners of war that were not executed have been released in all of human history. Technically all prisoners of war are 'killers' to those who capture them. Thank God the hundreds of thousands of American prisoners of war have been released by their captors. I'm not sure your 30,000 is a real number though. I thought the Afghan government released roughly 5,000 Taliban fighters as part of the negotiations for U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan. And that again was with the understanding that if the Taliban again made war in Afghanistan, U.S. retribution would be certain, swift and deadly.

In 2021 Biden initially pushed Trump's target date of May 1, 2025, for withdrawal to September. But because the Taliban then tested him and he was unwilling to respond we had the ugly horrible spectacle of the evacuation of Kabul that we all saw on TV in August. And Biden (and apparently you and your ilk) blame Trump. Biden could have made it clear to the Taliban that the Presidents might have changed but the policy remained, i.e. the Taliban behaved itself or face terrible retribution. He didn't.

Forum List

Back