Hunter Biden pleads GUILTY in tax case!!!

Hunter Biden. If he thought he was.innocent on the evidence, he would go to trial.

Same for the orange slob.
Nope. He was going to trial and then Daddy was ousted as the candidate which meant there was zero chance he was going to be President when the case was over, and Hunter was potentially going to jail. Hunter is pleading guilty so that his father can pardon him on his way out. That's it.

Nope. He was going to trial and then Daddy was ousted as the candidate which meant there was zero chance he was going to be President when the case was over, and Hunter was potentially going to jail. Hunter is pleading guilty so that his father can pardon him on his way out. That's it.
You always make this mistake.

You assert your evidence-free fantasies as fact. Then expect others to observe them as fact.

Go find a mirror. That guy will accept all of your fantasies as fact.

Normal adults? Not so much.

You always make this mistake.

You assert your evidence-free fantasies as fact. Then expect others to observe them as fact.

Go find a mirror. That guy will accept all of your fantasies as fact.

Normal adults? Not so much.
Right, it's just a coincidence that now that Joe is out of the race Hunter is pleading guilty so that his case will be adjudicated in time for his father to pardon him. Your mistake is that you assume the politicians on the side you like aren't just as corrupt and self-serving as you assume they are on the other side. Catch a clue they are all corrupt, self-centered, narcissistic POS who don't give 2 fucks about you.

Right, it's just a coincidence that now that Joe is out of the race Hunter is pleading guilty so that his case will be adjudicated in time for his father to pardon him. Your mistake is that you assume the politicians on the side you like aren't just as corrupt and self-serving as you assume they are on the other side. Catch a clue they are all corrupt, self-centered, narcissistic POS who don't give 2 fucks about you.
I don't think repeating your unevidenced fantasy over and over is quite the big point you think it is.

Keeping Hunter off the stand was the right move for the Xiden family. The Impeachment inquiry report, which outlined the entire crimnal cabal was going to be fair game on cross, and Hunter had to fall on the sword not to risk any more criminal liabilty to the family.

I do expect a pardon of everyone before Joe leaves office.

I don't think repeating your unevidenced fantasy over and over is quite the big point you think it is.
Well we will see what happens. He's pleaded guilty avoiding the trial during the run up to the election. Sentencing is set for Dec 16, after the election and while Biden is just waiting to leave the WH. How much do you want to bet Biden pardons him soon after sentencing and that Hunter doesn't spend a nanosecond in jail or pay any fines? And in your fantasy world it's all just a coincidence that it happened that way....

Democrats and the MSM tried their best to make Hunter look like a victim.

I doubt Democrats and the MSM will feel much need to be pressured into defending Hunter Biden ANY MORE. The story is only useful to right wing media, and they'll bring it up as much as possible. Left wing and mainstream media won't be led by the nose and they'll find their own fish to fry.

I haven't paid attention at all the Hunter Biden story. Is it a federal issue in which Joe can have him home by Christmas?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back