Speaker Johnson Makes Noise About Adding SAVE Act to Spending Bill, McConnell Furious That Illegals May Not be Able to Put in Harris

And you don't understand the quote. And you don't want to understand it.

Obama was telling the American citizen relatives of undocumented folks that they need to vote...so that maybe one day their undocumented relatives can legally become U.S. citizens.

I read the quote, I understood it very well. You sound like the Intel Officers who assured us that Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation"

Stop trying to bullshit me.

I read the quote, I understood it very well. You sound like the Intel Officers who assured us that Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation"

MAGAts are not known for their intellect.

Tell me what you think this means. --

And the reason is — first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself, and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

It doesn't mean what you obviously think it means.

And you don't understand the quote. And you don't want to understand it.

Obama was telling the American citizen relatives of undocumented folks that they need to vote...so that maybe one day their undocumented relatives can legally become U.S. citizens.

I read the quote, I understood it very well. You sound like the Imtel Officvers who assured us that Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation"

MAGAts are not known for their intellect.

Tell me what you think this means. --

And the reason is — first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself, and there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

It doesn't mean what you obviously think it means.
seriously, I don’t need you to interpret what I heard and read, I’m not a democrat

Obama suborned felon voter fraud

I read the quote, I understood it very well. You sound like the Imtel Officvers who assured us that Hunter's laptop was "Russian disinformation"

seriously, I don’t need you to interpret what I heard and read, I’m not a democrat

Obama suborned felon voter fraud
No, genius. He is telling Latino American voters that they don't need to fear voting and that it's important to vote, "as a citizen yourself". Voting is part of a citizen's civic duty.

That is what Obama is telling them. Poor child.

Forum List

Back