Zone1 Should it be Illegal to Eat Food at The Grocery Store Before Buying it?

Should You Pay For Your Groceries Before Eating Them?

• Total voters
What some people do for example is they get a pound of walnuts….eat a few walnuts while at the store… if you think about it , it is stealing. When they go to pay for it, they’re paying for less than what they originally bought. It’s not the same thing as eating a entire candy bar and not paying for it. But it’s still a level of theft.

Many of us including a few times myself have been guilty of it. I haven’t done it in years though. And I think I did something like that a few times in my life.

What some people do for example is they get a pound of walnuts….eat a few walnuts while at the store… if you think about it , it is stealing. When they go to pay for it, they’re paying for less than what they originally bought. It’s not the same thing as eating a entire candy bar and not paying for it. But it’s still a level of theft.

Many of us including a few times myself have been guilty of it. I haven’t done it in years though. And I think I did something like that a few times in my life.
Yes, but it should not be illegal unless of course it exceeds common sense norms...eating something charged for by weight is different than something with a unit price.

Forum List

Back