Zone1 Should it be Illegal to Eat Food at The Grocery Store Before Buying it?

Should You Pay For Your Groceries Before Eating Them?

• Total voters
Since it’s not yours until after you’ve paid for it, you are stealing if you consume before you pay. It’s a grocery store, not a restaurant.
Plus, there are likely sanitation codes being violated. Makes the store liable.
One of my sisters finished a bottle of soda before paying. It ain't no sit in restaurant where you get drinks and a meal and then pay. She is sixteen years older than me and I saw her do it.

One of my sisters finished a bottle of soda before paying. It ain't no sit in restaurant where you get drinks and a meal and then pay. She is sixteen years older than me and I saw her do it.

Well it's like I said yesterday. I don't even get why restaurants do that. As dining and dashing is a very real thing.

Not only stealing, but it is nasty to do it in the produce department before it being washed.
I don't care about THEM. It is the honest customer buying the produce that had their nasty unwashed hands all over my purchase, plus I'm not getting what I paid for.

I remember this Tik Tok trend where grown ass adults would take ice cream from the store freezer and eat and/or lick ice cream from their containers and put the ice cream back. Not only it is stealing, but it is illegal because it adulterates the food. Plus what if the person doing that has HIV? That would give an innocent person AIDS.

I don't care about THEM. It is the honest customer buying the produce that had their nasty unwashed hands all over my purchase, plus I'm not getting what I paid for.
True, except for not getting what you pay for. Most produce is sold by the lb around here.

Forum List

Back