Vets Roast Trump in New Ad

Evidently he did. Did you not see the OP?

It's not fake Trump broke the law used Arlington cemetery as a political prop for his ailing campaign.

Disgraceful.

This thread is not about Biden and Harris.

It's about Trump disrespecting vets and using Arlington as a political prop.
/----/ So you're OK with Biden and Harris disrespecting the vets' families since you won't comment on it? Duly noted

I'm ok with discussing Biden and Harris in a thread about Biden and Harris.

In this thread I want to know why Trump thinks disrespecting vets is ok.
/----/ "I'm ok with discussing Biden and Harris in a thread about Biden and Harris."
If that was true, you would have addressed it by now.

/----/ "I'm ok with discussing Biden and Harris in a thread about Biden and Harris."
If that was true, you would have addressed it by now.
Cool. Send me the link.

In the meantime, this thread is about how Trump disrespected vets at Arlington cemetery.

Why do you think he was so disrespectful just so he could make a cheap political ad on tik Tok?

Cool. Send me the link.

In the meantime, this thread is about how Trump disrespected vets at Arlington cemetery.

Why do you think he was so disrespectful just so he could make a cheap political ad on tik Tok?
/——/ Asked and answered many times. Now why did Lame Duck Joe and Commie Harris disrespect the vets families?
Be a man, or woman, or whatever and answer the question.

/——/ Asked and answered many times. Now why did Lame Duck Joe and Commie Harris disrespect the vets families?
Be a man, or woman, or whatever and answer the question.
This thread isn't about Biden or harris.

You could use the search function and make your comments there and I would respond accordingly.

I will not help you derail this thread about Trump breaking the law and disrespecting vets.

This thread isn't about Biden or harris.

You could use the search function and make your comments there and I would respond accordingly.

I will not help you derail this thread about Trump breaking the law and disrespecting vets.
/——/ The thread is about disrespecting the vets’ and families. If you had an ounce of intellectual honesty, you’d acknowledge Biden and Harris did far worse than the Trump fake scandal.

/——/ The thread is about disrespecting the vets’ and families. If you had an ounce of intellectual honesty, you’d acknowledge Biden and Harris did far worse than the Trump fake scandal.
The thread is about vets calling Trump out on his illegal and disrespectful political use of Arlington cemetery.

Make a thread about Biden and Harris and get back to me.

The thread is about vets calling Trump out on his illegal and disrespectful political use of Arlington cemetery.

Make a thread about Biden and Harris and get back to me.
/—-/ You’re too embarrassed to admit how Commie Harris and Joe pissed on the vets and the families. I get it. You need to make up a fake thread about Trump.

/—-/ You’re too embarrassed to admit how Commie Harris and Joe pissed on the vets and the families. I get it. You need to make up a fake thread about Trump.
I'm to embarrassed to derail a thread yes.

You should make a thread and invite me.

In the meantime, why does Trump think it's ok to disrespect vets by doing political ads from Arlington?

Forum List

Back