Vets Roast Trump in New Ad

Still trying to tie this to Biden and Harris. That dog will not hunt.

What is fake news???? Are you saying Trump didn't go to Arlington and make a campaign commerical about what happened????

What part is fake news.
/——/ Yeah, you finally got it. Dementia Joe and Commie Harris pizzed on the dead vets and Trump showed up to pay respects.

Yes he did. He broke the law at Arlington cemetery and disrespected veterans...as shown in the OP.

Those families do not have the legal authority to allow Trump to break federal law and disrespect other veterans.

I don't know who these "assholes" are but yes, it is Trump's fault that he broke the law and disrespected veterans.

What loons are you referring? What are you talking about?

Trump made himself look bad when he broke the law and disrespected veterans.

Who you think is "disgusting" or a "loon" is irrelevant.
It is legal for the victims family to request at an event for their loved ones to take pictures and they wanted Trump in them. Quit with this lying about Trump. Nothing he did was wrong.

It is legal for the victims family to request at an event for their loved ones to take pictures and they wanted Trump in them. Quit with this lying about Trump. Nothing he did was wrong.

The problem isn't that Trump is in pictures at the graveside with the family. The problem is that Trump brought a camera crew a camera crew and video production people, which is illegal, and he's using the video taken in a political campaign ad, which is disrespectful and illegal.

Is it your contention that those families have the authority to allow Trump to break the law?

You assholes? I'm am one person.

Please explain to me how just wanted Trump to break the law and disrespect veterans in order to make Trump look bad.

That sounds like some mission impossible level planning. How did Tim Cruise plan that one out?

The truth is out. Trump broke the law and disrespected veterans.
The family requested it, what part of that don't you understand? Obama took a picture nobody spoiled their diapers over it. Your hatred for Trump has made you crazy.

Gas lighting.

He posted a political video on Tik Tok and made political comments on it from pics taken at the cemetery.

Your defense of this disrespect for vets is shameful.

The family requested it, what part of that don't you understand? Obama took a picture nobody spoiled their diapers over it. Your hatred for Trump has made you crazy.
The family does not have the authority to allow Trump to break the law.

He disrespected vets.

I'm not interested your Obama whataboutism.

Evidently many vets disagree. Including many with family members buried there.

He broke the law and used the incident as a political soapbox in tiktok.

What a piece of shit.
That is your shitty report about Trump that day. Family members asked him to be there.

That is your shitty report about Trump that day. Family members asked him to be there.
Strawman. Nobody said he couldn't be there.

And if Trump had not shamelessly disrespected those vets and broke the law then I would have scrolled by a headline that said "Trump visits Arlington cemetery yada yada yada" and went on with my day.

Trump could do that though. He had to shamelessly use it as a campaign talking point for a Tik Tok video...and here you are defending him.

Strawman. Nobody said he couldn't be there.

And if Trump had not shamelessly disrespected those vets and broke the law then I would have scrolled by a headline that said "Trump visits Arlington cemetery yada yada yada" and went on with my day.

Trump could do that though. He had to shamelessly use it as a campaign talking point for a Tik Tok video...and here you are defending him.

Did the family members give him the ok to break the law and use the footage to post a political video?

I had no idea families had that authority.

What about the families that didn't want Trump to break the law and use their dead ones burial site as a campaign add?

It is my shitty report. Trump disrespected vets by using what should have been a solemn moment into a campaign ad. Despicable.

The problem isn't that Trump is in pictures at the graveside with the family. The problem is that Trump brought a camera crew a camera crew and video production people, which is illegal, and he's using the video taken in a political campaign ad, which is disrespectful and illegal.
Putting your lies in bold doesn't make them true. Maybe you shouldn't obsess over another country's Presidential candidate and do something to fix your own homeland.

Did the family members give him the ok to break the law and use the footage to post a political video?

I had no idea families had that authority.

What about the families that didn't want Trump to break the law and use their dead ones burial site as a campaign add?

It is my shitty report. Trump disrespected vets by using what should have been a solemn moment into a campaign ad. Despicable.
The families asked him to be there. Not one thing the crybabies complaining could have done about it as Trump broke NO laws. Biden and Harris haven't even spoken to the families since the day those heroes were killed. THAT is despicable.

The families asked him to be there. Not one thing the crybabies complaining could have done about it as Trump broke NO laws.

Except posting campaign type videos of the event on Tik Tok of the place where it is illegal to use pics/vids for campaign purposes.

Biden and Harris haven't even spoken to the families since the day those heroes were killed. THAT is despicable.
Biden and Harris didn't break the law and disrespect veterans at Arlington cemetery.

This thread isn't about them. It's about Trump disrespecting vets.

Forum List

Back