Why do republicans need to be constantly reminded that the party they vote does absolutely nothing for them? 2025 on would be no different

No, boy. You don't get to decide what I care about. You've made it quite plain that you're okay with illegals killing and raping Americans.

You are not the good guy here.
Who said I was? You’re disingenuous either way

Umm jobs illegals take? The ones not sanctioned by the US government? You know what’s interesting to me is how you people never complain about the citizens who actually give them jobs. What’s that about?
No, no, no, we aren’t going to start jumping all over the map here.

What jobs are illegitimate?

The only federal benefits illegals get is section 8 and their kids in public schools. Both of those policies are meant to help the kids who were only following their parents over the border

How Much Do Illegal Immigrants Cost the U.S.?

The FAIR study, released in March last year, documented the financial toll of illegal immigration on the U.S., taking into account factors like emergency medical care, incarcerating illegal aliens in local jails, and federal budgets that pay out billions in welfare every year, pegging the net annual cost at $150.7 billion.
That'd buy a lot of plane tickets.

No, no, no, we aren’t going to start jumping all over the map here.

What jobs are illegitimate?
Trust me I’m not going to let it go that you refuse to answer this question lol. I did answer this jobs question. You can pretend I didn’t but I did. If you want specifics, you should really just say so. Many of them do agricultural work. Do you have a point here?

No, boy. You hand-waved away the entire idea of illegals victimizing Americans.

You're okay with it.

That's fucked up.
Again you can pretend to care all you want but you actually don’t. Its just an excuse you are making.

Trust me I’m not going to let it go that you refuse to answer this question lol. I did answer this jobs question. You can pretend I didn’t but I did. If you want specifics, you should really just say so. Many of them do agricultural work. Do you have a point here?
Yes, what jobs are illegitimate. List a few.

Poor people pay payroll taxes and state/ciry taxes. 12% of their income goes to state taxes alone. Let’s not pretend they don’t pay any taxes at all. I’m not sure how we started talking about increasing taxes but whatever.

Consumer spending would still nose dive if they all left.
That depends .. state income taxes aren't collected in several states, and most states use federal tax guidelines as a baseline for their state income taxes. Payroll tax is the accumulation of wage and salary taxes across federal, state, local, and other jurisdictions, and is not its own tax.

Yes, what jobs are illegitimate. List a few.
lol what does this even mean “list them”? What the fuck do you expect that to look like?! You asked what illegitimate jobs were. I explained it. You can pretend I didn’t but we both know I did.

That depends .. state income taxes aren't collected in several states, and most states use federal tax guidelines as a baseline for their state income taxes. Payroll tax is the accumulation of wage and salary taxes across federal, state, local, and other jurisdictions, and is not its own tax.
I’m not even sure what your point is here. You can define what it all means however you want. Either way, part of their wages go to the government as revenue

You're disgusting. You don't give a shit about Americans; you just want illegals here so they vote Democrat.

Democrats HATE America. That's undeniable.
lol illegals don’t vote. If they tried, they would easily be exposed and deported

I’m not even sure what your point is here. You can define what it all means however you want. Either way, part of their wages go to the government as revenue
It's the definition; regardless, you asked why people would vote for Republicans on federal income tax expirations and illegal immigration, and you're making it out to be what it's not while demonstrating your lack of knowledge on the topics. Cheers!

It's the definition; regardless, you asked why people would vote for Republicans on federal income tax expirations and illegal immigration, and you're making it out to be what it's not while demonstrating your lack of knowledge on the topics. Cheers!
lol I have no idea why I should be making a connection between your explanation of the poor paying taxes and illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back