Trump and Evangelical religion pro's and con's. Should Religion even be involved in the election?

That you will suck up and regurgitate anything.
Nope. If I did that, I would claim the election was stolen.

There have been too many irregularities brought to light. Never adjudicated in court; the judges throw out the cases so idiots like you can claim no irregularities have ever been found.

If the election was above board, why balk at investigations? Surely the Democrats would like Americans to know America has free and fair elections.

You just make sure you don't question your masters.

Democrats can’t prevent an impartial validation if Republicans came forward with actual evidence and specific charges against any person who committed voter fraud of any kind that cost Don Trump the election.

The nonexistence of evidence is what prevents the validation that the Democrats stole the election from Don Trump.

Our system of government depends upon the idea that everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

That Principle applies to the Democratic Party. The Democrat party is innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof is on you MAGA..
Kinda tough to prove a case in court when the judges refuse to let the evidence to be presented, innit?

That does not equate to "the election was not stolen".

1) "Should Trump be using God and Religion to win the presidency"?
2) "Knowing who Trump is and hearing the above video, should the Evangelicals be supporting Trump"?
Of course we've never heard Biden or Pelosi invoke God, have we?!

BTW, "who is Trump"? You seem to know his soul, or believe you do.

Of course we've never heard Biden or Pelosi invoke God, have we?!

BTW, "who is Trump"? You seem to know his soul, or believe you do.
Until you show detailed examples of what you mean, I cannot comment back at you. I did ask Google to show me where "Biden or Pelosi" had invoked God and nothing came out other than to say that following "God's" path is the way to do. I saw nothing about either claiming that God was looking after them or even less, that God had chosen them to be the saviors of the nation.

I know who Trump is. I asked the question of "who is Trump" to see who on the right actually sees the man for who he is.

You see, when Trump says that "I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose any support", it does mean that they don't know that he could actually shoot a Republican on 5th Ave and still not lose any support or that they don't know him at all.

Last edited:
Kinda tough to prove a case in court when the judges refuse to let the evidence to be presented, innit?

Republicans have controlled the House of Representatives for almost 2 years. If you had evidence you could take it there. why didn’t you?

You and God. You know the souls of people you've never met.

Another libtard invoking God for politics -- exactly what he accuses Trump of doing

You know, this insulting habit that the people here have is truly disgusting.

As far as Trump, He has been in the news, on video, on TV thousands of times. I have seen videos of everything he has ever said and read articles on everything he has ever done. I have seen him act the way he acts and do what he does over and over again. I have already read articles on psychology experts that have given their interpretations of who Trump is.

Simply stated, I don't think I have ever met anyone (other than perhaps my wife) that I know more about than Trump.

In addition, he has never shown any morals, ethics, principles or humanity in his entire life. He is an open book narcissist.

If you are not able to see that yourself, then you are either blind-by-choice or an absolute idiot.

Forum List

Back