Israel Could Collapse Within a Year, Warns Retired IDF General

America's foreign policy is dictated by forces that have nothing to do with any president figure head. The military will issue the orders and the game plan to the next one.

And he/she won't risk his/her life arguing about it! Iran and the Brics has brought America into the real world.
Even Surada herself couldn't come up with something quite that stupid.

You're not stupid. You didn't need to tell me that America doesn't buy oil from the Zionists.
You might consider though, where they buy their oil!
America isn't self-dependent enough to give up it's market share of oil and that includes ME oil. America isn't supporting the Zionists because it's getting into Netanyahu's wife's panties.

Stay with me on this. You've started to make some progress!

Israel used to buy all their oil from Iran, but they really stiffed the Iranians on that.

Israel has been a problem for US oil companies in the Middle East for 80 years.

It's been like a treacherous obstacle course.

Israel used to buy all their oil from Iran, but they really stiffed the Iranians on that.

Israel has been a problem for US oil companies in the Middle East for 80 years.

It's been like a treacherous obstacle course.
Besides you foot shuffling, this topic has possibly brought some reality to the existing situation with the Zionist regime and the ME.

You've partially got your thoughts together and presented a few facts. Getting back is nots and spam is better than leaving them flapping in the wind with their confusion.

Get back to me if you have something to add.

It's far from just one General suggesting that the apartheid regime will collapse. Unfortunately just stopping the arrogance won't do it for them anymore.

Besides you foot shuffling, this topic has possibly brought some reality to the existing situation with the Zionist regime and the ME.

You've partially got your thoughts together and presented a few facts. Getting back is nots and spam is better than leaving them flapping in the wind with their confusion.

Get back to me if you have something to add.

It's far from just one General suggesting that the apartheid regime will collapse. Unfortunately just stopping the arrogance won't do it for them anymore.

Where do the Israelis get oil?

Where do the Israelis get oil?
Glad you asked!

But note the following:

Iran has called for Muslim countries to impose an oil embargo on Israel.

The reality is that the oil market is global, giving Israel plenty of scope to overcome such a measure. However, for such a step — were it to be adopted — to have an impact, it would hinge on the participation of Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan.
Now read on and bring yourself up to speed on the topic. Also note that they are falsely claiming to be self-sufficient.

Retired IDF general Yitzhak Brik... so Israel has a Milley and a Vindmen too....

Israel has killed nearly 40,300 people, mostly women and children, and injuring over 93,100 others.

Netyanjahu is now blaming Blinkin.

Forum List

Back