Israel Could Collapse Within a Year, Warns Retired IDF General

The oldest US Allie in the Middle East is Saudi Arabia and they have never received US foreign aid.
SA would not fight our enemies in that region... Israel stands alone in that category of allies.... there enemies are ours and if Israel disappeared over night our middle east enemies would still be there... your post is nonsense.... why can't you libs think past your ideology?... its what makes you so dangerous to America....

The US has no influence over Israel. None.
If that were true the war in Gaza would be over today... Biden and Harris are only extending this war... all because they are facing an election in a few months... sickening... blood means nothing to democrats seeking to hold onto power....

Biden and Harris didn't join a single Abbey gate ceremony yesterday... didn't say a word about it as if it never happened...
I don't want to hear from any of you fucking demtards that Trump hates the military... that goes for you too taz me...

SA would not fight our enemies in that region... Israel stands alone in that category of allies.... there enemies are ours and if Israel disappeared over night our middle east enemies would still be there... your post is nonsense.... why can't you libs think past your ideology?... its what makes you so dangerous to America....

Israel has never fought our enemies either. Read Clean Break Strategy. They did get the US to invade Iraq. Saudis fought in both Gulf wars.

I was a Republican for 35 years until the morons invaded Iraq. Totally unnecessary.

If that were true the war in Gaza would be over today... Biden and Harris are only extending this war... all because they are facing an election in a few months... sickening... blood means nothing to democrats seeking to hold onto power....

Biden's Middle East policy has been really stupid.

Israel has never fought our enemies either. Read Clean Break Strategy. They did get the US to invade Iraq. Saudis fought in both Gulf wars.

I was a Republican for 35 years until the morons invaded Iraq. Totally unnecessary.
They are fighting them now... do you think Hamas and Hezbollah and Iran are not enemies of the USA?...
Can you possibly be this dumb?...

Throughout the war US president George H. W. Bush did his utmost to keep Israel from responding. US deputy secretary of state Larry Eagleburger and undersecretary of defense Paul Wolfowitz arrived in Israel four days before the aerial bombing of Iraq began, on a mission to convince us not to launch a preemptive attack and to stay out of the war. They assured us that the US armed forces would within days eliminate the danger of Scud attacks against Israel, while Israeli participation might well lead to a break-up of the coalition and ensuing difficulties. Should the US not be successful in eliminating the Scud threat to Israel, they said, the US would acquiesce to an Israeli response.

So Israel did as the US president requested....
Any more misinformation?

They are fighting them now... do you think Hamas and Hezbollah and Iran are not enemies of the USA?...
Can you possibly be this dumb?...

Hezbollah was founded to keep Israel out of Lebanon. Hamas was created by Israel to go against the PLO and insure Israel that there would never be a 2 state solution.

Throughout the war US president George H. W. Bush did his utmost to keep Israel from responding. US deputy secretary of state Larry Eagleburger and undersecretary of defense Paul Wolfowitz arrived in Israel four days before the aerial bombing of Iraq began, on a mission to convince us not to launch a preemptive attack and to stay out of the war. They assured us that the US armed forces would within days eliminate the danger of Scud attacks against Israel, while Israeli participation might well lead to a break-up of the coalition and ensuing difficulties. Should the US not be successful in eliminating the Scud threat to Israel, they said, the US would acquiesce to an Israeli response.

So Israel did as the US president requested....
Any more misinformation?

Yes, I know.. now Israel wants the US to attack Iran. All those guys were signatories to the PNAC.

Hezbollah was founded to keep Israel out of Lebanon. Hamas was created by Israel to go against the PLO and insure Israel that there would never be a 2 state solution.
I don't care how they were founded... they hate America... they hate you... they would kill you if they had the chance... how can you not know this?.... Hamas calls us the great Satin.... so does Hezbollah and Iran has been our enemy since the Shaw bailed out.... October 7th killed any chance for a two state solution... that's done... Clinton got them one and they stabbed him in the back by turning it down... these people in Gaza don't want a peaceful solution... they want Jews dead... not just in Israel but all around the world....
Jesus wake up....

Yes, I know.. now Israel wants the US to attack Iran. All those guys were signatories to the PNAC.
One of Iran's missiles just hit an oil tanker and is causing the greatest environmental disaster since the Valdez... they are the worlds enemy now...

One of Iran's missiles just hit an oil tanker and is causing the greatest environmental disaster since the Valdez... they are the worlds enemy now...

The only difference is the warmer waters of the Gulf will degrade the oil quicker than what happened in Alaska.

It's why the Deep Water Horizon spill also didn't have as hard of an impact as the Valdez spill.

Where are the environmental activist???? if its not the fault of the west they don't say shit when Iran dumps a tanker full of oil in the sea? shows us just what those groups are all about... and its not protecting the environment... its about hurting America... and democracy and capitalism....

I don't care how they were founded... they hate America... they hate you... they would kill you if they had the chance... how can you not know this?.... Hamas calls us the great Satin.... so does Hezbollah and Iran has been our enemy since the Shaw bailed out.... October 7th killed any chance for a two state solution... that's done... Clinton got them one and they stabbed him in the back by turning it down... these people in Gaza don't want a peaceful solution... they want Jews dead... not just in Israel but all around the world....
Jesus wake up....

Clinton got played. Israel offered a bunch of disconnected bantustans.

Jews lived all over the Arab world for 2500 years, but you keep up your lies if you think it justifies theft and murder.

Clinton got played. Israel offered a bunch of disconnected bantustans.

Jews lived all over the Arab world for 2500 years, but you keep up your lies if you think it justifies theft and murder.
Clinton got exactly what the Palestinians claimed they wanted...

Forum List

Back