Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
Fuck off you nazi simpleton. Man up and go fight for HAMAS.
Why would I do that? I'm a goddamn American! I'm not into theocracys. Separation of church and state, mother-fucker! That's why your country and Hamas are so fucked up!

You are no different than the fucking Nazis. They wanted to be the Aryan Nation, you want to be the Jewish State. Both of you are apartheid, fascist assholes!

Why would I do that? I'm a goddamn American! I'm not into theocracys. Separation of church and state, mother-fucker! That's why your country and Hamas are so fucked up!

You are no different than the fucking Nazis. They wanted to be the Aryan Nation, you want to be the Jewish State. Both of you are apartheid, fascist assholes!
You are an idiot. I have served for both nations I am a citizen of. You just plain sick ass and are unworthy of being called human.
Fuck off and die..... slowly....painfully...please

Listen fucker, have you seen the level of destruction in Gaza? That was Israeli bombs and missiles, not Hamas RPG's.

Stop acting like Israel is the victim! They are the aggressor who deliberately murdered over 40,000 Palestinians.

SO FUCK YOU!
fuck you, have you seen the level of destruction in Israel-----do you giggle when
the pally pigs scurry into their fortified
tunnels as the kids are shoved in front of
return fire? yes you do. Your heros---
adolf and josef and magda of the Cyanide
did the same thing in Berlin. birds of a feather

You are an idiot. I have served for both nations I am a citizen of. You just plain sick ass and are unworthy of being called human.
Fuck off and die..... slowly....painfully...please
I'll have you know, am a kind, sensitive person, who cares about the feelings of others, you asshole!

fuck you, have you seen the level of destruction in Israel-----do you giggle when
the pally pigs scurry into their fortified
tunnels as the kids are shoved in front of
return fire? yes you do. Your heros---
adolf and josef and magda of the Cyanide
did the same thing in Berlin. birds of a feather
There is no destruction in Israel.

There is no destruction in Israel.
who told you that? your local Imam? for
the rest of cyberspace---there is massive destruction in Israel. Whole farming villages are destroyed and the populations displaced-- but somehow the people are not starving just as the pally pigs IN THE TUNNELS are not starving.
The "palestinian children"----are being sacrificed to the rapist dog 'god'---muhummad. Adolf never missed a meal----hundreds of thousands died in Berlin

who told you that? your local Imam? for
the rest of cyberspace---there is massive destruction in Israel. Whole farming villages are destroyed and the populations displaced-- but somehow the people are not starving just as the pally pigs IN THE TUNNELS are not starving.
The "palestinian children"----are being sacrificed to the rapist dog 'god'---muhummad. Adolf never missed a meal----hundreds of thousands died in Berlin
I'm not Muslim; I'm a Catholic.

I'm not Muslim; I'm a Catholic.
oh---the catechism nun. Nuns love the
deicide libel and muslims love it even more.
Queen Isabella used to get off at the glorious
AUTO DE FE. I have relatives who escaped---they still speak Spanish after ~ 500 years away
and many generations away from that bitch.
SOS ---same old shit

How did the UN discover that 9 of its employees were members of Hamas?

Were they killed during the Oct 7 attack?

Making them impossible to deny being Jihadi’s?

I’m guessing there are more we dont know about yet
We know for sure why UNRWA came into existence:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/08/05/middleeast/un-probe-unwra-gaza-israel-intl-latam/index.html

"UNRWA was founded by the UN a year after the 1948 Arab-Israeli war, which marked the creation of Israel and the displacement of more than 700,000 Palestinians from their homes in an event known by Palestinians as the Nakba (catastrophe)."

All the violence in Palestine today traces directly to the illegal ethnic cleansing perpetrated by Jews against the indigenous population of Palestine.

https://www.un.org/unispal/document/auto-insert-200116/

"UNRWA was founded by the UN a year after the 1948 Arab-Israeli war, which marked the creation of Israel and the displacement of more than 700,000 Palestinians from their homes in an event known by Palestinians as the Nakba (catastrophe)."
The arabs refused peace through the UN partition of the Holy Land into Jewish abd Muslim states in 1947

The arabs chose war instead, but failed to drive the Jews into the sea

Thats the reason Pals are homeless and stateless today

It doesn't matter what Hamas does, you cannot target a hospital, you disgusting, inhuman, piece of shit!

BTW, in a hospital, you have people there that cannot physically walk away.
Check out this previous raid by IDF of a Palestinian Hospital. They linked into the Hospital own cameras. Look at how many combatants were hiding in the Hospital.

Forum List

Back