Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 36 64.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 35.7%

• Total voters
Wrong! Hamas is not doing the shooting, Israel is. And as a member state to the United Nations, Israel is obligated to live by their rules.

So no, the military necessity does not outweigh the civilian casualties. Therefore, it cannot be targeted.

Is it okay to target Israeli hospitals because members of the IDF are patients their?
Does Hamas live up to the UN's rules? Why do you give them a free pass to murder civilians?

Wrong! Hamas is not doing the shooting, Israel is. And as a member state to the United Nations, Israel is obligated to live by their rules.

So no, the military necessity does not outweigh the civilian casualties. Therefore, it cannot be targeted.

Is it okay to target Israeli hospitals because members of the IDF are patients their?
Who the fuck told you "HAMAS is not doing the shooting"?
That is either pure t ignorance or you do not watch any news

Then you have to be angry at Hamas for stealing billions in aid from Gazans.

But...I don't think you are.

Well you don't know me then, because I am against Hamas or ANYONE who would intentionally kill, steal from or trample all over civilians. I mean, even the thought that I would support something like that is insane, but at least you didn't entirely make an accusation, I can give you credit for that, unlike some other evil folk around here.

Well you don't know me then, because I am against Hamas or ANYONE who would intentionally kill, steal from or trample all over civilians. I mean, even the thought that I would support something like that is insane, but at least you didn't entirely make an accusation, I can give you credit for that, unlike some other evil folk around here.
Thank you. I appreciate the non-hypocrisy.

Neither gipper nor georgephillip, notably, have condemned Hamas.

So they're okay with murdering Jews.
They all never expressed shock or outrage by the massacre on October 7th. It didn't bother them at all. They used it to push silly conspiracy theories that Israel did this to their own people.

Where did you ever condemn Hamas at any time near October 7th? You never did. You used that tragedy to push your conspiracy theories. To be honest, your lack of basic compassion shocked me

These hostages STILL languish in SLAVERY and daily abuse. Yet STILL, there is never any expression of compassion or outrage that the Palestinians won't give these people back to the families waiting for them

Not one of these people sniveling about Israel defending itself have posted anything condemning Hamas for herding school children over their armories and ammo dumps. Their fake crying over 'The Children' is pure scum baggery and a fraud.
I have said it over and over Hamas is the problem for both the Jews and the people of Gaza.. They are the ones putting everyone else in harm's way. Despicable lot , one and all.

Maybe you should either write more clearly -- or stop running away from the things you write.
Maybe you tRumplings shouldn't be lying shitsacks.

shrug1.gif

No, the Republican thing is saying, "Ma'am, you should buy a gun and train with it, so when some asshole tries to rape you, you can shoot him until he's no longer a threat."

But you Democrats don't like that. Why do you want people to be victimized?
Again, bullshit.

republicans say "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" while spraying spittle everywhere.

slobber-looney-tunes.gif

Forum List

Back