First RFK, Jr. now Tulsi Gabbard: big-name Dems are endorsing Trump

Still living in past are ya galt.

I rise you $540 million since she announced.

That's quite the money laundering operation, ain't it? I wonder how much of that is coming from the CCP?

You know the CHICOMS loves them some Kamala.

None of what you said has any basis in reality. Perhaps you need to see a therapist.

@john doe 101

Oh really? Did you vote for Kamala during the primary election? No you didn't.

You got cucked, you fucking weak-assed simp.

Bamboozled.

Hornswaggled.

Grifted.

Scammed.

Swindled.

Conned.

Cheated.

Flimflammed

You swallowed a big bite of the DNC's shit sandwich and pulled the lever for Joe Biden, and then they went "yoink!" and threw 14 million of you Democrat's votes in the shitcan.

How 'bout that "Democracy", eh? You folks are always crying "threat to muh democracy" and "protect muh democracy", but your party raped and murdered Democracy, then force-fed you a different shit sandwich.

How does it taste? It must be pretty good, because you sure seem to like it, doncha? :laughing0301:

Harris is playing the chicken Trump.
There will be a debate and it will not be ggod for Trump
No, she's trying to run away from the rules HER people set up. The bluff got called and they're scared to death now. She will get NONE of the changes she wants. No notes, stand up like an adult, and her mic gets shut off so she can't whine and torture people with that hideous cackle. Trump beat the last Dem so bad they had to pull him off the ballot. A similar result awaits Harris.

@john doe 101

Oh really? Did you vote for Kamala during the primary election? No you didn't.

You got cucked, you fucking weak-assed simp.

Bamboozled.

Hornswaggled.

Grifted.

Scammed.

Swindled.

Conned.

Cheated.

Flimflammed

You swallowed a big bite of the DNC's shit sandwich and pulled the lever for Joe Biden, and then they went "yoink!" and threw 14 million of you Democrat's votes in the shitcan.

How 'bout that "Democracy", eh? You folks are always crying "threat to muh democracy" and "protect muh democracy", but your party raped and murdered Democracy, then force-fed you a different shit sandwich.

How does it taste? It must be pretty good, because you sure seem to like it, doncha? :laughing0301:
Cry harder loser.

Cry harder loser.

Who's crying? I'm laughing my ass off at you simps. :laughing0301:

Your vote got cancelled out just like the other 14,465,518 idiots in your party. It's like you came home from work and found another man fucking your wife.

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::rofl::lol::21:

Who's crying? I'm laughing my ass off at you simps. :laughing0301:

Your vote got cancelled out just like the other 14,465,518 idiots in your party. It's like you came home from work and found another man fucking your wife.

:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::rofl::lol::21:
Hilarious

Cry harder sycophant.

Hilarious

Cry harder sycophant.

And the hell of it is, you don't even have the balls most normal men have. I'd be pretty damned pissed if I voted for Trump in the Primary, and the RNC yanked him out and put someone else in there.

You don't even have the courage to be pissed off about your vote being disenfranchised., ya nutless wonder.

:laughing0301: :21::auiqs.jpg::lol::lmao:

LOLLOOLLLOLLLLL

But I will in November 2024.

Why even bother? Your vote means absolutely nothing now.

Yup, those Jim Crows at the DNC sure did a number on you, didn't they? Just think of all those Democrat ballots that got thrown in the trash, one of which being yours.

You eagerly went to the polls that day to cast your vote for Joe Biden, and then Poof! Your vote didn't mean shit. It wasn't worth the paper it was printed on, or the amount of electricity used to cast it.

"Democracy" my ass. You're nutless, dude. The DNC cut them off and put them in a jar, along with 14,465,518 other Democrats.

:21: :lmao::laughing0301::lol::rofl::auiqs.jpg:

You eagerly went to the polls that day to cast your vote for Joe Biden, and then Poof! Your vote didn't mean shit.
Your OLD age and Bitterness are Noted.

I don't go to "The Polls" in WA State.
You Hate that too......but I LOVE it.

Try to keep up.
Someone with 'So much so-called information and knowledge of elections' should know and remember these simple facts.

And the hell of it is, you don't even have the balls most normal men have. I'd be pretty damned pissed if I voted for Trump in the Primary, and the RNC yanked him out and put someone else in there.

You don't even have the courage to be pissed off about your vote being disenfranchised., ya nutless wonder.

:laughing0301: :21::auiqs.jpg::lol::lmao:
Of course you would. You're in a cult.

Your OLD age and Bitterness are Noted.

I don't go to "The Polls" in WA State.
You Hate that too......but I LOVE it.

Try to keep up.
Someone with 'So much so-called information and knowledge of elections' should know and remember these simple facts.

Who the fuck is "bitter"? I'm laughing my ass off at you nutless wonders and your Jim Crow vote-disenfranchising party.

:rofl: :lol::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

Forum List

Back