Federal Air Marshal Whistleblowers Reveal Tulsi Gabbard is Actively Under Surveillance Through Quiet Skies Program

Y'all always have to be victim, don't you.

Its been 10 days on this story. And its gone nowhere. Why do you think that is?
You're joking, right? The left have been playing the victim of Donald Trump since 2015.

You're joking, right? The left have been playing the victim of Donald Trump since 2015.

Laughing....tell us more about the "AI crowds" that Trump insists are such egregious election interference that Harris must drop out of the election.

Or how the 'deep state' attacked Twitter to stop Trump from speaking.

Or how the FBI was 'locked and loaded and ready to take Trump out'?

Or about the 'coup' when Biden dropped out, and how its not fair to Trump.

MAGA is a political movement based on grievance and retribution. They have to be the victims. They have to be fucked by somebody. If you're MAGA, there's always somebody's dick in your ass.

Last edited:
And again, guys...its been 10 days. Wasn't the whistleblower supposed to come forward? Weren't they supposed to present their evidence publicly?

Where is it?

I hope she wins tons of money. If Trump loses the country is gone. It won't be long before the leftists purge the military of all of these "terrorists" and replace them with drag queens and transgenders.

President Trump thinks surveillance is just “terrible.”

“You look at the extent of surveillance,” he laments. “Me and so many other people, it’s terrible.”

Given these statements, and Vice President’s Pence’s assertion that the “American people have a right to know if there was surveillance of any private citizen in this country,” you would think that the Trump administration would want to get to the bottom of NSA reform. You would also think that they would demand that the NSA stop its warrantless spying on Americans and figure out how many Americans have been swept up in the agency’s dragnet.

But just this morning, the Trump administration doubled down on surveillance.

Trump, Hypocritically, Moves to Make Temporary Surveillance Powers Permanent | ACLU

Democrats are NAZI fascists and should be treated as such.

Everyone knows that Democrats letting real terrorists just waltz into America are the real terrorists.

I look forward to her being part of Trumps swamp cleanup crew.

Of all of the struggles that are most pathetic, the one to remain relevant is among the saddest.

No but she victimized you by taking your choice for president away without a vote.... democracy dies where dems live....

Says who? Biden was clear that he dropped out for the good of the nation and the party.

But let me guess. You, some rando on the internet, insists that he knows better than Joe Biden on Joe Biden's motivations for dropping out?

Laughing.....all so you can be a victim. The motto of MAGA really should be 'head down, ass up'.

Laughing....tell us more about the "AI crowds" that Trump insists are such egregious election interference that Harris must drop out of the election.

Or how the 'deep state' attacked Twitter to stop Trump from speaking.

Or how the FBI was 'locked and loaded and ready to take Trump out'?

Or about the 'coup' when Biden dropped out, and how its not fair to Trump.

MAGA is a political movement based on grievance and retribution. They have to be the victims. They have to be fucked by somebody. If you're MAGA, there's always somebody's dick in your ass.
Oh, those investigations are over? Someone s should tell the FBI that.

BTW, even the media -- not Trumpers -- are saying that the images were manipulated.

Oh, those investigations are over? Someone s should tell the FBI that.

BTW, even the media -- not Trumpers -- are saying that the images were manipulated.

Do you have a scintilla of evidence about 'AI Crowds'? Anything at all? Of course not. But your ilk still leaned heavily into that insane, delusional batshit without a single thought or question to evidence.

And quote the 'media' saying that the image that Trump cited as 'AI' was AI generated.

Show us. Don't tell us. I'll wait.

Do you have a scintilla of evidence about 'AI Crowds'? Anything at all? Of course not. But your ilk still leaned heavily into that insane, delusional batshit without a single thought or question to evidence.

And quote the 'media' saying that the image that Trump cited as 'AI' was AI generated.

Show us. Don't tell us. I'll wait.
Would you believe anything if it were provided?

Of course not, because you are fully invested in the lies of the left.

Would you believe anything if it were provided?

Of course not, because you are fully invested in the lies of the left.

Laughing....and pathetic excuses why you can't possibly show us the 'media' confirming that the image Trump insisted was AI was actually AI.

Well that was easy.

You don't get asked to back up your bullshit often in the echo-chamber, do you?

Laughing....and pathetic excuses why you can't possibly show us the 'media' confirming that the image Trump insisted was AI was actually AI.

Well that was easy.

You don't get asked to back up your bullshit often in the echo-chamber, do you?
So your answer is no. I have, in the past, wasted My time on people like you thinking you were honest brokers in a conversation.

I know better now.

So your answer is no. I have, in the past, wasted My time on people like you thinking you were honest brokers in a conversation.

I know better now.

So still nothing. Just more pathetic excuses why you can't show us the 'media' confirming that the photo that Trump insisted was AI was actually AI.

How did I know that was coming?

Anyone else want to take a shot?

Forum List

Back