First RFK, Jr. now Tulsi Gabbard: big-name Dems are endorsing Trump

The Democrats' unprecedented attack on our democracy has pushed prominent former Democrats to the Trump camp.

Sane Democrats like RFK, Jr. and Tulsi understand what's at stake.

It's good vs. evil.

Full Circle: Former Democrat Presidential Candidate Tulsi Gabbard Endorses Trump​

"I am proud to stand here before you today, whether you're a Democrat, a Republican or an Independent," Gabbard said. "If you love our country, as I do, if you cherish peace and freedom as we do, I invite you to join me in doing all that we can to save our country and elect President Donald J. Trump and send him back to the White House to do the tough work of saving our country and serving the people."

Hilarious

Gabbert hasn't been a democratic pol for years. But great for Fat Elvis to sew up the nutjob vote.

Harris was one of 24 that ran for the presidency in 2020. in the short time she ran, Tulsi tore her ass apart on the debate stage.
It's not 2020 anymore.

Harris is going to be president and gabbert is a piece of furniture in the phax opinion lobby.

I know a few Democrats that told me they'll be voting for Tump.
Did you see all the Republicans giving speeches at the DNC?
Did you see McMasters book that came out this week detailing how ignorant Trump is and how he is babied by his staff?

Got it. So two years is "forever" in your weird cult. :badgrin:
We gave you Tulusi and RFK Jr.
What about the hundreds of Republicans that are not becoming Democrats but will vote fot Harris because Trump is not fit to lead.

You and your MAGA buddies keep bringing up issues that favor Harris over Trump.

Keep it up.

The endorsements are lining up!!

IMG_2159.jpeg

Kennedy is ... a Kennedy.

Gabbard won more delegates in the Democrat primary in 2020 than did Harris when they both ran for President.
If that is the best you can do with hundreds of Republicans endorsing Harris and these are the two Democrats you came up with, Trump is in a whole lot of hurt.

MAGA responses in 2024 show how desperate and bad of shape Trump is in.

The Democrats' unprecedented attack on our democracy has pushed prominent former Democrats to the Trump camp.

Sane Democrats like RFK, Jr. and Tulsi understand what's at stake.

It's good vs. evil.

Full Circle: Former Democrat Presidential Candidate Tulsi Gabbard Endorses Trump​

"I am proud to stand here before you today, whether you're a Democrat, a Republican or an Independent," Gabbard said. "If you love our country, as I do, if you cherish peace and freedom as we do, I invite you to join me in doing all that we can to save our country and elect President Donald J. Trump and send him back to the White House to do the tough work of saving our country and serving the people."

Amazing isn't it? The Democrats had two politicians of high integrity, Gabbard and RFK. Now they have none.

If that is the best you can do with hundreds of Republicans endorsing Harris
A few former Republicans
and these are the two Democrats you came up with, Trump is in a whole lot of hurt.

MAGA responses in 2024 show how desperate and bad of shape Trump is in.
You're scared, huh? I would be too if the Repubs stuck us with someone half as vapid as Harris as our candidate.

Forum List

Back