Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters
That isn't what I said. Hamas does use children and the majority of them are adults. Animals and babies cannot make decisions about warfare caused by terrorists.

You missed the point. He invoked Amalak, and the biblical story of Amalek is about wiping out EVERYONE, including babies, elderly, animals, etc.

So unless you're saying that Hamas includes babies, donkeys and other animals, your idea that he was strictly talking about Hamas makes no sense.

You're full of shit as usual.
Buttercup just is a troll. I keep trying to debunk him a lot.
You missed the point. He invoked Amalak, and the biblical story of Amalek is about wiping out EVERYONE, including babies, elderly, animals, etc.

So unless you're saying that Hamas includes babies, donkeys and other animals, your idea that he was strictly talking about Hamas makes no sense.
Amalek isn't what Israeli officials or the Jews say.

oh----you missed bible class in jelly bean school too-----The imagery of AMALEK is a lot more interesting than some scandanavian looking guy holding a lamb-----and a lot more
HISTORIC
Did you do a lot of LSD when you were young? Or are you just naturally crazy? Because nothing you've said has anything to do with Israeli military power! Fuck!

I agree. The answer is no. Targets must be of military necessity. Hospitals and schools do not apply.

they aren't schools, they're armories and ammo dumps. You really want to stop it, then start b;aiming the real scum, your Hamas heroes. Oh, but that isn't trendy and fashionable, so never mind, right? Better they keep hiding behind children so you doper freaks can get off on the bodies and beat your chests and bray over your feckless faux 'humanity'.

they aren't schools, they're armories and ammo dumps. You really want to stop it, then start b;aiming the real scum, your Hamas heroes. Oh, but that isn't trendy and fashionable, so never mind, right? Better they keep hiding behind children so you doper freaks can get off on the bodies and beat your chests and bray over your feckless faux 'humanity'.
No, they are schools. But since you do not value human life, you think it is okay to target them.

However ---muslim children ARE taught that all jews are targets-----read the koran and visit a mosque some time for the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT hate fest (if you do not know arabic, go to one used by South east asians----they don't know arabic either)

I lived in the Middle East for 2 years, growing up, because of my Dad's job. Have you lived there? I know what both sides are like. So yet again I have to laugh at your post trying to "educate" me about how evil all Muslims are.

I also know that the nightly news (that you and many here seem to always believe) is controlled by the same corrupt globalists who want all the wars over there in the first place. But I'm getting tired of talking about this. Some of you here are hopeless, the years of brainwashing combined with hatred runs too deep.

I lived in the Middle East for 2 years, growing up, because of my Dad's job. Have you lived there? I know what both sides are like. So yet again I have to laugh at your post trying to "educate" me about how evil all Muslims are.

I also know that the nightly news (that you and many here seem to always believe) is controlled by the same corrupt globalists who want all the wars over there in the first place. But I'm getting tired of talking about this. Some of you here are hopeless, the years of brainwashing combined with hatred runs too deep.
My brother visited both. He said that there were people in Gaza who said they hate Israel, but it was a minority. He also was in Israel and he said that there were a ton of Israelis that wanted Hamas gone.

No, they are schools. But since you do not value human life, you think it is okay to target them.

Yeah says the scum doing his best to make Hamas's tactics of getting children killed the same ongoing success you love to see. You love it when they get killed, just admit it, then go fuck yourself.

Picaro is right. Once you dump weapons, ammo, Hamas militants that don't care about civilians lives in said buildings. Then it is a legitimate target.
Wrong! Hamas is not doing the shooting, Israel is. And as a member state to the United Nations, Israel is obligated to live by their rules.

So no, the military necessity does not outweigh the civilian casualties. Therefore, it cannot be targeted.

Is it okay to target Israeli hospitals because members of the IDF are patients their?

wrong---the AMALEK story is about UNREMITTING EVIL Your reading of the
story of AMALEK is as idiotic as your jelly bean
education. AMALEK kids and sheep and kittens were not wiped out. Amalek refers to
active AMALEKIM----the people who sacrifice children to MOLOCH---the big sin was that SAUL let the KING OF THE AMALEKIM survive.
It is clear from a real reading of the book that even the family line of the AMALEKIM survived. Your presence attests to that fact.. Did you ever read the ODYSSEY? guess what----the TROJANS SURVIVED

You and your antisemite old man are of course full of crap, hiding behind idiotic conspiracy theories bullshitting yourselves into believing you got it all figured out n stuff when you don't know squat.

wrong ---the issue is not a population count.
The issue is how much danger the building
poses as a military unit to OUR SIDE.

jews often use the word AMALEK to describe islamo-nazis. It is a very apt term. Amalek were most notable for their penchant for the
sacrifice of children to their "god" moloch---
shades of the AUTO DE FE. Have you ever been in a mosque?
The Amalekites were the first tribe to attack the Jews. The word Amalekite came to symbolize all those who were enemies of the Jews.

Forum List

Back