Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 35 64.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters
The racist state of Israel will disappear long before Hamas:

Israel could ‘collapse within a year’ if war of attrition continues, warns retired general

"Retired Israeli Major General Yitzhak Brik warned Thursday that Israel could face 'collapse within a year' if its current war against Palestinian group Hamas and Lebanese movement Hezbollah continues"

Good riddance. :auiqs.jpg:
That is fake news. That said general fought wars against Hamas and he wouldn't say that. Whatever news site it is, it is a pro Hamas one. As expected, it is an anti Israel news website based in Turkey.

Are the greedy, racist, religious Jews of Israel self-destructing again?
images

What are you waiting for?
Oh, I have to quote you a lot, don't I? You now post an antisemitic image and call the Jews racist. I believe you need to vist this website.

"There are 'reasonable grounds' to believe that Israel is committing genocide against Palestinians in Gaza, the UN Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Occupied Palestinian Territories said on Tuesday."

Whether genocide is being committed or not, one thing is for sure...Netanyahu himself and numerous other Israeli officials have publicly used language that shows genocidal intent.

So what I find amazing is that the TV-watching dummies here are either completely unaware of that, or they're being blatantly dishonest when they act as if even the thought of genociding the palestinians is the farthest thing from Israel's mind.

It's the same rich, white (supremacist) trash
View attachment 1001671
Zionism, Nazism and the intersection of the two genocidal ideologies | Makerere Institute of Social Research (MISR) - Makerere University

"Like many nation-states, the state of Israel is founded on genocide.

"To create and advance an exclusive homeland for the Jews, the Zionists have been displacing and slaughtering the Palestinians for almost a century.

"The Jews themselves were persecuted in Europe before the Zionists among them embarked on persecuting the Palestinians.

"The victims of the European Nazi genocide became the perpetrators of Zionist genocide in the Middle East."
Oh you dare to compare Netanyahu to Hitler? You make me sick and make my blood boil. Hitler killed millions of Jews. But how many Jews have Benjamin killed? Zero. Stop your antisemitic tirades. I will defend the Israelis and the Jews as long as I live.

Whether genocide is being committed or not, one thing is for sure...Netanyahu himself and numerous other Israeli officials have publicly used language that shows genocidal intent.

So what I find amazing is that the TV-watching dummies here are either completely unaware of that, or they're being blatantly dishonest when they act as if even the thought of genociding the palestinians is the farthest thing from Israel's mind.

View attachment 1001786
Oh, look another antisemitic Israel hating person. How many are there? Please visit this website.

Oh, look another antisemitic Israel hating person. How many are there? Please visit this website.

Nope, that is completely and utterly false. The video I posted shows Netanyahu's own words, as well as the words of a number of other Israeli officials. (And there are others who have said similar things.) Did you even watch it?

You giving a fake news to something that is demonstrably and objectively true speaks volumes about you.

Nope, that is completely and utterly false. The video I posted shows Netanyahu's own words, as well as the words of a number of other Israeli officials. (And there are others who have said similar things.) Did you even watch it?

You giving a fake news to something that is demonstrably and objectively true speaks volumes about you.
Oh, that makes my blood boil. Don't make me report you to the Anti Defamation League.

American Zionists might be the dumbest people on the planet. They’re certainly inhuman fanatical racists, just like Nazi Germans.

buttercup ---your post is a fraud. I find it amazing that anyone would be suprised at your parroting of islamo nazi filth. I have no doubt that you were valedictorian of your jelly bean BS class

Forum List

Back