Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters
It is a mistranslation. And very inaccurate. I know Hebrew and he actually said that the Israelis will try to eliminate Hamas.

He used the word Amalek. Do you know the story about the Amalekites in the bible? It's about wiping out EVERYONE and everything - men, women, children, babies, elderly, animals, everyone.

And that was not the only time language like that was used. There are plenty of other examples from others in the Israeli government.

He used the word Amalek. Do you know the story about the Amalekites in the bible? It's about wiping out EVERYONE and everything - men, women, children, babies, elderly, animals, everyone.

And that was not the only time language like that was used. There are plenty of other examples from others in the Israeli government.
Again, they are referring to Hamas.

I would compare you to Amalek and I deny that Israeli officials describe ALL PALESTINIANS
as targets
butter cup laughs----she reminds me of the German citizens who were forced by american
generals to walk thru those concentration camps built in the name of the baptized Catholic in good standing ADOLF Hitler and his best friends Joseph and Magda (of the cyanide) Goebbels---
many of them laughed just as she does

The racist state of Israel will disappear long before Hamas:

Israel could ‘collapse within a year’ if war of attrition continues, warns retired general

"Retired Israeli Major General Yitzhak Brik warned Thursday that Israel could face 'collapse within a year' if its current war against Palestinian group Hamas and Lebanese movement Hezbollah continues"

Good riddance. :auiqs.jpg:
You might be surprised when Egypt and others join forces with Israel to eradicate Hamas and end the strife in the Gaza Strip once and for all. This crap has gone on for far too long.

butter cup laughs----she reminds me of the German citizens who were forced by american
generals to walk thru those concentration camps built in the name of the baptized Catholic in good standing ADOLF Hitler and his best friends Joseph and Magda (of the cyanide) Goebbels---
many of them laughed just as she does
I have no doubt that buttercup LAUGHED thru the atrocities of MAALOT and CHECHNYA. I saw lots of laughing on 9-11-01 too-----and they deny that too

I have no doubt that buttercup LAUGHED thru the atrocities of MAALOT and CHECHNYA. I saw lots of laughing on 9-11-01 too-----and they deny that too

Unlike you, I am fiercely anti-violence and fiercely against the purposeful killing of innocents. What I laugh at is how your hatred blinds you so much, to the point of posting things like your comment above which is as hilariously opposite of the truth as one can get.

Now quit following me around if the only thing you're capable of is trolling and smearing others.

That is not correct. If the civilian casualties outweigh the military ones, then it cannot be targeted. And there is no way to limit civilian casualties in a hospital or school.
wrong ---the issue is not a population count.
The issue is how much danger the building
poses as a military unit to OUR SIDE.

jews often use the word AMALEK to describe islamo-nazis. It is a very apt term. Amalek were most notable for their penchant for the
sacrifice of children to their "god" moloch---
shades of the AUTO DE FE. Have you ever been in a mosque?

Unlike you, I am fiercely anti-violence and fiercely against the purposeful killing of innocents. What I laugh at is how your hatred blinds you so much, to the point of posting things like your comment above which is as hilariously opposite of the truth as one can get.

Now quit following me around if the only thing you're capable of is trolling and smearing others.
irosie91 Isn't a racist. And what you say makes me sound racist. But I believe that everyone is created equal.

I would compare you to Amalek and I deny that Israeli officials describe ALL PALESTINIANS
as targets
However ---muslim children ARE taught that all jews are targets-----read the koran and visit a mosque some time for the weekly KHUTBAH JUMAAT hate fest (if you do not know arabic, go to one used by South east asians----they don't know arabic either)

BS ^^^^^

That is not correct. If the civilian casualties outweigh the military ones, then it cannot be targeted. And there is no way to limit civilian casualties in a hospital or school.
That is what we are all saying , essentially; From the movie where Spock dies ; " Don't grieve , Admiral. It is logical. The needs of the many outweighs ..." Kirk finishes for him. " The needs of the few. " Spock replies , " Or the one. " The Israeli military is one of the best in the world , if not the best. They calculate every possible scenario and weigh it's merits and pitfalls. Very little happens by accident , but accidents do and will occur
No one in this world is perfect and there are no perfect solutions.

wrong ---the issue is not a population count.
The issue is how much danger the building
poses as a military unit to OUR SIDE.

jews often use the word AMALEK to describe islamo-nazis. It is a very apt term. Amalek were most notable for their penchant for the
sacrifice of children to their "god" moloch---
shades of the AUTO DE FE. Have you ever been in a mosque?
You're full of shit as usual.

Forum List

Back