Trump Officially Throws Pro-Lifers Under the Bus

You're right I have no problem with that being prohibited under those circumstances. Because it doesnt happen.
Good. So, why then do you think Democrats support abortion to the point of birth, even if labor has already begun? Seems strange to support something that never happens. I guess that’s just Democrats being ineffective dipshits, right?

Good. So, why then do you think Democrats support abortion to the point of birth, even if labor has already begun? Seems strange to support something that never happens. I guess that’s just Democrats being ineffective dipshits, right?

Probably because they are afraid of repubs adding too many restrictions that would affect health of mother/child like they've done in other states. The more restrictions you place on doctors, the less likely they are to perform an operation for fear of losing their licensing. And then that would result in the greater possibility of injury to the woman. Optimally all this would be between a doctor and the patient. But I personally would sacrifice that to get rid of laws like Texas currently has.

Probably because they are afraid of repubs adding too many restrictions that would affect health of mother/child like they've done in other states. The more restrictions you place on doctors, the less likely they are to perform an operation for fear of losing their licensing. And then that would result in the greater possibility of injury to the woman. Optimally all this would be between a doctor and the patient. But I personally would sacrifice that to get rid of laws like Texas currently has.
So, now you support abortion up to the point of birth for any reason because if you don’t the “republicans” might make restrictions you disagree with…

Most abortion doctors don’t even do late term abortions. Having restrictions against late term abortions isn’t going to make doctors afraid of losing their license. Doctors already have to observe regulations regarding treatment, it’s part of what they do. You just made that up.

Abortion increase the risk of injury to women.

Late term abortions should not be banned. Sometimes they are medically necessary.
Would you support banning late term abortions unless there was a medical reason? In other words, you would need a medical reason to be eligible for a late term abortion.

So, now you support abortion up to the point of birth for any reason because if you don’t the “republicans” might make restrictions you disagree with…

Most abortion doctors don’t even do late term abortions. Having restrictions against late term abortions isn’t going to make doctors afraid of losing their license. Doctors already have to observe regulations regarding treatment, it’s part of what they do. You just made that up.

Abortion increase the risk of injury to women.
First off 1% of all abortions happen after week 21. Secondly, I never said what you said in your first sentence. Thirdly, if doctors already have to observe regulations regarding late term abortions, what are you even arguing about?

Would you support banning late term abortions unless there was a medical reason? In other words, you would need a medical reason to be eligible for a late term abortion.
Of course. No doctor is out there performing abortions 5 minutes before birth for no medical reason. Your side is INSANE. LOok what MTG came out and said today. Same crazy shit you're spouting on here.

First off 1% of all abortions happen after week 21. Secondly, I never said what you said in your first sentence. Thirdly, if doctors already have to observe regulations regarding late term abortions, what are you even arguing about?
(1) To the numbers I’ve seen, that’s somewhere between 5,000 and 10,000 abortions.

(2) Do you support abortion up to the point of birth or not? I thought you said you didn’t, but then you defended Democrats for supporting abortion to the point of birth. I’m getting mixed signals. If you don’t support it, why would you defend their support for it?

(3) You are the one who is defending no-restrictions on late term abortion because you claim it might make doctors afraid of losing their license.

“The more restrictions you place on doctors, the less likely they are to perform an operation for fear of losing their licensing.”

Of course. No doctor is out there performing abortions 5 minutes before birth for no medical reason. Your side is INSANE. LOok what MTG came out and said today. Same crazy shit you're spouting on here.
So, it’s not “insane” to make murdering a baby seconds before it’s born (even seconds after being born) completely protected by law. But it is “insane” to think such a practice should be restricted?

Why legally protect a practice like murdering a baby for no reason at all as the mother goes into labor?

You either support it or you don’t. You don’t get to pretend like you oppose murdering a baby right before it’s born and also defend creating legal protection to murder a baby right before it’s born.

(1) To the numbers I’ve seen, that’s somewhere between 5,000 and 10,000 abortions.

(2) Do you support abortion up to the point of birth or not? I thought you said you didn’t, but then you defended Democrats for supporting abortion to the point of birth. I’m getting mixed signals. If you don’t support it, why would you defend their support for it?

(3) You are the one who is defending no-restrictions on late term abortion because you claim it might make doctors afraid of losing their license.

“The more restrictions you place on doctors, the less likely they are to perform an operation for fear of losing their licensing.”
2. I answered the question. You're just evidently too stupid to understand what I've said repeatedly.
3. See #2.

In any case when there are problems right before birth, doctors usually attempt to save the baby, not the mother. Bottom line because you and your kind are absolute psychos, this will cause trump to lose the WH. In other words, if anyone is to blame for trumps loss, it's you. Thanks!

So, it’s not “insane” to make murdering a baby seconds before it’s born (even seconds after being born) completely protected by law. But it is “insane” to think such a practice should be restricted?

Why legally protect a practice like murdering a baby for no reason at all as the mother goes into labor?

You either support it or you don’t. You don’t get to pretend like you oppose murdering a baby right before it’s born and also defend creating legal protection to murder a baby right before it’s born.
Murder is illegal. You want to make this issue black and white when it isnt.

Forum List

Back