How Much of this is Happening here?

I will be honest with all here. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here.

View attachment 1001833

After all we do know this:

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections with the goals of sabotaging the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

and we also do know this as well:

Russia Seeks to Boost Trump in 2024 Election, U.S. Intelligence Officials Say

WASHINGTON—The Russian government has launched a “whole-of-government” effort to influence the outcome of the U.S. presidential election and favors Republican candidate Donald Trump in the race, senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday.

The officials didn’t mention Trump by name, but said that Russia’s current activity—described as covert social-media use and other online propaganda efforts—mirrored the 2020 and 2016 election cycles, when Moscow also favored Trump and sought to undermine Democratic candidates, according to U.S. intelligence agencies.

So, how much of this could be happening here?

Did a Russian meme on Facebook trick you into voting against Hillary? DURR

He has 4 years. I do not care if he even has massive arguments in the White House. He kept the peace. He was trying to make America First to make more people involved in the American Dream. Most of this is common sense. The abortion issue is common sense with the states making the decisions. And if they have the issues in elections, they will abide from those votes' pro or con. Prog shills inflamed women for something that is not as a major issue as they make it.
The voters will decide. Why did he lose in 2020 if he was so good.

He has 4 years. I do not care if he even has massive arguments in the White House. He kept the peace. He was trying to make America First to make more people involved in the American Dream. Most of this is common sense. The abortion issue is common sense with the states making the decisions. And if they have the issues in elections, they will abide from those votes' pro or con. Prog shills inflamed women for something that is not as a major issue as they make it.
The worst thing about Trump is his incompetence. The blindness seen by his supporters is incredible. It does not matter if you agree with the things that the Republican want, he is going to FAIL! He is incompetent. When are you guys going to realize that he is a total failure as a human being and as president, he will not fix anything, he will cause chaos. The only thing that Trump has had any success at, is Real Estate. That is not going to help our country.

Trumpfailures.jpg

The worst thing about Trump is his incompetence. The blindness seen by his supporters is incredible. It does not matter if you agree with the things that the Republican want, he is going to FAIL! He is incompetent. When are you guys going to realize that he is a total failure as a human being and as president, he will not fix anything, he will cause chaos. The only thing that Trump has had any success at, is Real Estate. That is not going to help our country.

View attachment 1001893
How long do we have to keep pretending that you aren't a sock of The Wanker?

I will be honest with all here. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here.

View attachment 1001833

After all we do know this:

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections with the goals of sabotaging the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

and we also do know this as well:

Russia Seeks to Boost Trump in 2024 Election, U.S. Intelligence Officials Say

WASHINGTON—The Russian government has launched a “whole-of-government” effort to influence the outcome of the U.S. presidential election and favors Republican candidate Donald Trump in the race, senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday.

The officials didn’t mention Trump by name, but said that Russia’s current activity—described as covert social-media use and other online propaganda efforts—mirrored the 2020 and 2016 election cycles, when Moscow also favored Trump and sought to undermine Democratic candidates, according to U.S. intelligence agencies.

So, how much of this could be happening here?
I actually think that many here are really drunk on Trump.. it’s wild

This certainly helped Trump. He asked for this and the VERY NEXT DAY, Putin obliged

That's what I like about Trump, he's honest.

View attachment 1001893
Ah!, your feelings.
tucks - Copy 2.jpg

View attachment 1001893

Post a list of all of Kamala's successes in the Senate and as VP.

View attachment 1001893
What product or service does Biden’s 26 LLCs make/provide?

How successful are they?

Forum List

Back