How Much More Hypocrisy Will You Tolerate?

Imo Ezra Klein hits the difference in the parties.
"There is a contradiction at the heart of the Republican Party that does not exist at the heart of the Democratic Party. Democrats are united in their belief that the government can, and should, act on behalf of the public. To be on the party’s far left is to believe the government should do much more. To be among its moderates is to believe it should do somewhat more. .....
The modern Republican Party, by contrast, is built upon a loathing of the government. Some of its members want to see the government shrunk and hamstrung.

I don't think that's debateable. And notice the difference between today's gop and Reagan's. You'd never hear Reagan say "I should set interest rates." He knew better. He certainly used the military to goad Gorby. He was an interventionist. Just saying Trump's a crook misses the point, even if its true. The only VP he could find who bought into the Project 2025 bs was .... Vance. The govt can do nothing. And that's a losing ticket, because even Trump is using the govt to do something, even if it's just enriching those who bend their knee to him.

The POINT of having a govt is to make our lives better. Perhaps we need less of it, but we've seen what happens when Robber Barons get to set interest rates for the rest of us. THAT'S WHAT ACTUALLY BIRTHED THE DEMS WITH ANDREW JACKSON.

I recall Krugman labeling the post-W gop (and Trump's group) as the Party of Rump. That's a pun, but it's also a business term.
a small or unimportant remnant of something originally larger:
"once the profitable enterprises have been sold the unprofitable rump will be left"

I'm not despairing that AOC is my kid's future. I'm hopeful Trump will lose and the gop will rise from W's destruction of the party of Reagan.
What is best for Democrats is they all rent rooms at the same heartbreak hotel where they can jack each other off in a kind safe fashion.

BULLSHIT. The exact opposite is true. In fact, Sheryl Atkisson just did a program about the Amish where they didn't vax, didn't mask, and didn't separate or isolate. They didn't even go to the hospital if sick. They even shared drinks. Turns out their covid fatalities were no worse and maybe were even BETTER than you fear-mongering corncobs.
There were more deaths under Pedo Joe and he had the vaccine.

The term Vaccine is BS anyway. A vaccine is intended to prevent the affliction that it was created for. The purpose of the Polio vaccine was so that you did not contract Polio. Not so you spent less time recuperating in the iron lung as Pedo Joe claims youll spend less time in the hospital if you take his Covid vaccine.

Never take medial advice from a person who 5hits in a diaper.

The term Vaccine is BS anyway. A vaccine is intended to prevent the affliction that it was created for. The purpose of the Polio vaccine was so that you did not contract Polio. Not so you spent less time recuperating in the iron lung as Pedo Joe claims youll spend less time in the hospital if you take his Covid vaccine.

Never take medial advice from a person who 5hits in a diaper.

The DemoKKKrats and their media forced the medical community to change the definition of "vaccine" to accommodate the failure of the magical shot they were pushing on us.

39458AE4183.jpg

Very true. All the Covid-19 mRNA shot does is reduce symptoms in the elderly. It does NOT prevent infection, it does NOT prevent transmission. And there is no point giving it to anyone below the age of say, 50:

Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 12.00.23 AM.png

In fact, the Amish people of Pennsylvania took no vaccines, wore no masks, did not isolate or distance, did not go to the hospital, did not shut down, and even drank out of the same cups to spread covid among them. Studies show that they fared no worse off than the rest of us, in fact, they may have even done better. The entire 2020 Covid debacle was a lie.

Forum List

Back