How Much of this is Happening here?

I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here.

View attachment 1001833

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections with the goals of sabotaging the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

and we also do know this as well:

Russia Seeks to Boost Trump in 2024 Election, U.S. Intelligence Officials Say

WASHINGTON—The Russian government has launched a “whole-of-government” effort to influence the outcome of the U.S. presidential election and favors Republican candidate Donald Trump in the race, senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday.

The officials didn’t mention Trump by name, but said that Russia’s current activity—described as covert social-media use and other online propaganda efforts—mirrored the 2020 and 2016 election cycles, when Moscow also favored Trump and sought to undermine Democratic candidates, according to U.S. intelligence agencies.

So, how much of this could be happening here?
Vlad's Nads Give Pajama-Boy n00bi's the Sads

I will be honest with all here. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here.

View attachment 1001833

After all we do know this:

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 United States elections with the goals of sabotaging the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the presidential campaign of Donald Trump.

WASHINGTON—The Russian government has launched a “whole-of-government” effort to influence the outcome of the U.S. presidential election and favors Republican candidate Donald Trump in the race, senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday.

The officials didn’t mention Trump by name, but said that Russia’s current activity—described as covert social-media use and other online propaganda efforts—mirrored the 2020 and 2016 election cycles, when Moscow also favored Trump and sought to undermine Democratic candidates, according to U.S. intelligence agencies.

At the very least, there are unwitting right wing nut jobs spreading Russian propaganda on here. That isnt even up for dispute.

At the very least, there are unwitting right wing nut jobs spreading Russian propaganda on here. That isnt even up for dispute.
The propaganda comes from the Biden administration and the complicit media. No one is listening anymore but the selfish, gullible, and stupid.

Until your kind admits the 2020 election wasnt stolen, you should have no say in anything.

my kind?

I have never said 2020 was stolen.

I've never voted for Trump, I never will.

people, like you, that consider me a 'Trumper' would have to double your IQs to be considered morons

The words of a Trump cult member who has no objectivity.
Every and any thing that threatens Trump will be explained away. Including all of Trump's former cabinet and staff (Republicans) who say he is not fit to lead.
He has 4 years. I do not care if he even has massive arguments in the White House. He kept the peace. He was trying to make America First to make more people involved in the American Dream. Most of this is common sense. The abortion issue is common sense with the states making the decisions. And if they have the issues in elections, they will abide from those votes' pro or con. Prog shills inflamed women for something that is not as a major issue as they make it.

my kind?

I have never said 2020 was stolen.

I've never voted for Trump, I never will.

people, like you, that consider me a 'Trumper' would have to double your IQs to be considered morons

So you admit it wasnt? One of the few right wing nut jobs on here that will do that.

I will be honest with all here. I have been overwhelmed by the amount of Trump loving minions here on this site. I have to wonder how much of this is happening here.

View attachment 1001833

You are a sick individual. You poor people.

So you admit it wasnt? One of the few right wing nut jobs on here that will do that.
One of the few right wing nut jobs on here that will do that.
well, I'd much rather be a right wing nut job, than a moron that worships a Jackass.

1724705976321.png

most of these guys get their russian propaganda from social media _ joe rogan, musk, fox, or trump's wild conspiracies. they have plausible deniability, bit are still spreading the commie lies.

So.................it's either your way or no way. How very intellectual you are.

View attachment 1001833

:abgg2q.jpg:
Just to make you happy, Russian Agents "for Trump" count in the 10s of thousands.

Let's pretend you had cranium for some ponder. Both major parties have used foreign satellites for ages, all the time. You know, for example, the Democrats used foreigners to build a story for Russiangate, even misrepresenting evidence to go to court in the first place. We've influenced elections elsewhere too. How can this be news to you? The influence rapidly progressed because A. The web (duh) B. Globalization.

If you're overwhelmed by the conservatives here; my observation is that a good start for you is to be honest with yourself, and others. As of now you do neither.

Last edited:

View attachment 1001833

Sock puppetry is definitely happening here, Wanker.

CB660_Sock_Pup_19e.jpg

SHUP you dumb OX. If you can watch this dingbat and still think to vote for it, you need to be chained and dragged.

Same-o shit that has been spread by the Trump lovers (or Putin payees). It has been totally invalidated by facts, data, and statistics.

It is not working any more!

Even Trump is worried about Kamala and is panicking

This rant was shut down by FOX

:abgg2q.jpg:
Just to make you happy, Russian Agents "for Trump" count in the 10s of thousands.

Let's pretend you had cranium for some ponder. Both major parties have used foreign satellites for ages, all the time. You know, for example, the Democrats used foreigners to build a story for Russiangate, even misrepresenting evidence to go to court in the first place. We've influenced elections elsewhere too. How can this be news to you? The influence rapidly progressed because A. The web (duh) B. Globalization C. 24-7 "news".

If you're overwhelmed by the conservatives here; my observation is that a good start for you is to be honest with yourself, and others. As of now you do neither.
отличный пост

Forum List

Back