Secret Service Pulls RFK Jr’s Protection 2 Days After He Endorsed Donald Trump

The Texas Tribune

Texas' DNC delegates vote 260-6 to back Kamala Harris

Jul 21, 2024 — The delegates voted late Monday, a day after President Joe Biden exited the presidential race and endorsed Harris.

She told them to vote for Trump, which they did.

Just like Biden released his delegates, telling them to vote for Harris, which they did.

They enthusiastically gave up their votes to Harris! Biden was slowly deteriorating & a change had to happen if we wanted to save our Democracy! Even the "rightwingers" of the party are throwing their support behind her! Trump's own cabinet is running from him like the plague! He's damaged so many reputations, even w/ this magnanomous gesture, people like AG Barr should be maligned until he croaks! :mad: :meow::rolleyes: :stir:

CBS News

Jul 9, 2024 — Nikki Haley encouraged the delegates to vote for former President Donald Trump at next week's Republican National Convention.

No, Democrats don't want their opponents killed. Do they? RFK needs protection. Not that SS is any good at it.

/—-/ He didn’t drop out. He withdrew from swing states.
1724712345456.png

/——-/ You can’t be serious. How dumb.
Dumb? Nah. Just out of the scope of your ability to understand or engage.
I’m presenting a similar circumstance where you may recognize the process for replacement. All you needed to do was take that lesson I offered and see how the practicality of such actions may apply similarly to Biden’s resignation from the election.

Do better.

Dumb? Nah. Just out of the scope of your ability to understand or engage.
I’m presenting a similar circumstance where you may recognize the process for replacement. All you needed to do was take that lesson I offered and see how the practicality of such actions may apply similarly to Biden’s resignation from the election.

Do better.
/——/ No, dummy. Replacing a Senator for a vacant office is in the Constitution.
Replacing a candidate in a political party primary isn’t.
A stupid analogy on your point.

Forum List

Back