Trump vs. Kamala….The platforms?

Niki doesn't have any of those goals.
You needed to anoint someone with a Presidential demeanor coupled with such goals and an ability to execute effectively.

That is not what you have at present nor what you will be going to the ballot-box with. Predictable. Avoidable. Unfortunate.

Nikki Haley said "The first party to get rid of their eighty year old man is going to win the election."

She was right.

You clowns should have listened.

I would have voted for Nikki in a heartbeat.

Now I'm stuck on the other side of the fence voting for Survival-Until-Something-Better-Comes-Along... again...

And your Orange Baboon-God ain't it...
LOL, Nikki Haley said she was going to be POTUS too. LMAO--now she has thrown her support to Trump--please keep up.

You needed to anoint someone with a Presidential demeanor coupled with such goals and an ability to execute effectively.

That is not what you have at present nor what you will be going to the ballot-box with. Predictable. Avoidable. Unfortunate.
You sound unconvinced. It becomes evident when someone like yourself grasps at any available straw. LOL

...now she has thrown her support to Trump--please keep up.
Only because she got swamped by Trump and she wants to be seen as a team-player in the run-up to the 2028 election...

She's playing chess... you're playing checkers.... you don't need to "keep up"... you need to "wake up" and "wise up"...

Only because she got swamped by Trump and she wants to be seen as a team-player in the run-up to the 2028 election...

She's playing chess... you're playing checkers.... you don't need to "keep up"... you need to "wake up" and "wise up"...
Are you trying to distract from the fact that your candidate was chosen FOR you. You're a moron. LOL

You sound unconvinced. It becomes evident when someone like yourself grasps at any available straw. LOL
Unconvinced of what? That the Republicans should have run with someone other than Trump? Incorrect. I am positive of that.

And, on my end, I need not grasp at straws... regardless of who wins, I gains some things I want, and I lose some things I want...

Harris:

Expand opportunity
Strengthen our international allicances
Continue the unmatched record of job creation the Democrats have always had
Empowerment of previously marginalized populations
Address outrageous profiteering (price gouging) by corporations
So no actual policies just joy and feelz. Even your jobs point had its balls cut off when it was revised down by a million.

Much like “make America great again”.

I didn’t examine its (or anyone else’s) balls. I’ll leave that to you and Vance.
Since it destroys your narrative you choose to ignore it. Typical democrat.

Let me explain. The actual jobs that produce products and family stability and tax revenue all went into the red. Jobs lost.

There was one category in the green though. Government jobs did actually increase. The non-productive are doing just fine. The support for those people isn’t. How long do you think that can last?

Forum List

Back