Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters
I'm not going to keep repeating myself with you. I already went over this multiple times. You're not retarded. (Although you're starting to make me think otherwise)

Here's the video again.

View attachment 1001847
You fool. They sacrificed children to the god Amalek. Just like Hamas is willing to sacrifice their own children to keep their god of Jewish hatred alive. That is despicable.

You are lying.

You have absolutely NO spoken or written word form Netanyahu, et al, suggesting that the IDF deal with Gaza in the same way God commanded the Israelis to deal with the Amalekites.

All you have is Netanyahu telling his people to "Remember Pearl Harbor" -- and nothing more. -- and with that, you willfully and knowingly argue a false equivalence.

Why do you need to lie to make your point?
It's the nature of islamo nazi propaganda. One of the real experts in the same form was Joseph Goebbels and even today, the same form is
memorized thruout the "islamic world" by school children----a kind of desperate and obscene sophistry. Nazi war criminals were writing this stuff FOR MUSLIMS dating as far back as the 1920s I read it as a child in the 1950s and heard it quoted chapter and verse
when my area of the USA got an influx of muslims---mostly from southeast asia by some from north africa

Not one of these people sniveling about Israel defending itself have posted anything condemning Hamas for herding school children over their armories and ammo dumps. Their fake crying over 'The Children' is pure scum baggery and a fraud.
the POSTER FOR ISLAM is a picture of YAHYA SINWAR ---mass murderer who knows he is in the cross hairs of the IDF----so he carries his four year old baby ----the kid holding a machine gun.

You might be surprised when Egypt and others join forces with Israel to eradicate Hamas and end the strife in the Gaza Strip once and for all. This crap has gone on for far too long.
Any Arab government that sided with the genocide in Palestine would be finished in minutes. This crap has gone on far too long, and the greedy, racist Jews are about to go the way of the Nazis.

Nearly 100% of Arabs say U.S. policy on Israel-Gaza ‘bad’

You are lying.

You have absolutely NO spoken or written word form Netanyahu, et al, suggesting that the IDF deal with Gaza in the same way God commanded the Israelis to deal with the Amalekites.

All you have is Netanyahu telling his people to "Remember Pearl Harbor" -- and nothing more. -- and with that, you willfully and knowingly argue a false equivalence.

Why do you need to lie to make your point?

The lie is you putting words in my mouth. I never claimed that Netanyahu directly stated that the IDF should deal with Gaza in the same way God commanded the Israelites to deal with the Amalekites.

I repeatedly stated that he BROUGHT UP Amalek in reference to the military action in Gaza. A biblical passage that is known for being about wiping out an entire population, including women, children, babies and animals.

If that was the ONLY time a statement like that was ever made by an Israeli official, then you would be closer to having a point. But it is not. As the video clearly shows, a number of comments have been made that speak about not just Hamas, but the entire population. And I'm sure there are more.

The lie is you putting words in my mouth. I never claimed that Netanyahu directly stated that the IDF should deal with Gaza in the same way God commanded the Israelites to deal with the Amalekites.

I repeatedly stated that he BROUGHT UP Amalek in reference to the military action in Gaza. A biblical passage that is known for being about wiping out an entire population, including women, children, babies and animals.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Ok.

Netanyahu brought up Amalek in reference to the military action in Gaza. A biblical passage that is known for being about wiping out an entire population, including women, children, babies and animals.

So what?

If that was the ONLY time a statement like that was ever made by an Israeli official, then you would be closer to having a point. But it is not. As the video clearly shows, a number of comments have been made that speak about not just Hamas, but the entire population. And I'm sure there are more.
good----find them. Find the statements that clearly indicate a desire to commit genocide against "the entire population" (of ??) or even significantly imply it? We can have a little contest.

As others have said before, there was a time when things weren't as bad as they are now between Muslims and Jews in the M.E.
As long as Jews understood "their place" as Second class citizens and paid the tax of a slave race.

"The Jews will fight against you and you will gain victory over them until the stone would say: Muslim, here is a Jew behind me; kill him"--Islam

Last edited:

Forum List

Back