Do you support taxing unrealized gains (Poll)

Do you support taxing unrealized gains?

• Yes

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 30 93.8%

• Total voters
alang1216

Again I dont know what you are disagreeing with. Who do you think is making the tanks, and planes? Who do you think is paying for it?
I think you're having trouble seeing the forest for the trees. If the government owns a car and lets you use it as a taxi and pays you a salary, that sounds like communism to me regardless of who made the car.

I think you're having trouble seeing the forest for the trees. If the government owns a car and lets you use it as a taxi and pays you a salary, that sounds like communism to me regardless of who made the car.
Ok. You should have just said you don't know what Communism is. That would have been way easier.

/—-/ You have no clue what communism is.

communism /kŏm′yə-nĭz″əm/

noun​

1. A theoretical economic system characterized by the collective ownership of property and by the organization of labor for the common advantage of all members.
  2. A system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people.
  3. The Marxist-Leninist doctrine advocating revolution to overthrow the capitalist system and establish a dictatorship of the proletariat that will eventually evolve into a perfectly egalitarian and communal society.

So it looks like the poll agrees that democrats like Kamala are communists, and taxing unrealized gains is a "wealth tax" to more equitably distribute wealth while punishing the successful/wealthy.

"Communism" is a system of government in which the state plans and controls the economy and a single, often authoritarian party holds power, claiming to make progress toward a higher social order in which all goods are equally shared by the people.

Death and taxes...everyone has them.

You can cheat on your taxes....MIGHT get away with it too....but probably not.

Can't cheat death though...no one has done it. One per customer unless you are Lazarus.

Taxes on gains already exists in state/County property taxes. Part of what the escrow account pays if you have a mortgage.
“The highwayman takes solely upon himself the responsibility, danger, and crime of his own act. He does not pretend that he has any rightful claim to your money, or that he intends to use it for your own benefit ... Furthermore, having taken your money, he leaves you, as you wish him to do ... He does not keep "protecting" you by commanding you to bow down and serve him; by requiring you to do this, and forbidding you to do that.” Lysander Spooner

There is little to no difference between organized crime offering “protection” to a business under threat of violence and a government that will use violent coercion to collect its claimed mordida.

Forum List

Back