You are unemployed and want a new job, under a Democratic president you have a better chance of getting one!

So you are able to come in here and post a pile of leftwing, bullshit, talk lines. Whoopee!. Bottom line is everything I posted is true, and most people know it. You can pile on as much jbberish as you like. Everyone knows it for what it is.
So do I waste a perfectly good hour replying to each blab, or do I refuse to dignify the trash with a response ? Here's the answer >>

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history,
8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are froze or reversed planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal,
25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
26. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April, to about 2000/week in June, and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did..
90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York, & Los Angeles
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (34.8%) in US history. (2020 Q3)
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.
Trump hasn't done anything significant or life-changing for the working class, the fact that you assert otherwise makes you the one who is full of it, not me. Trump is for Trump, his family, and his wealthy class interests (his rich buddies). This crap doesn't work:

trickle-down-768x882.jpg

Dit-PP1XcAEYrgs.jpg

trickle.jpg

You said you are 78 years old. You're older than my mother, who was born in 1947. My father is 83, born in the "silent generation", right before the post-war "baby boom" (I'm 51). You were born and raised in the golden age of the American economy, after WW2, when our country became the world's manufacturing hub, rebuilding Western Europe and Japan through its Marshal Plan. This was FDR's New Deal economy when 35% of the American workforce was unionized. They were "class conscious", fully aware of their importance to the nation's success, and had much more leverage (power).

United_We_Bargain_Divided_We_Beg_Two_Forearms_in_Unison_By_DonkeyHotey.jpg

R (1).jpg

workers risk.png

My maternal grandfather migrated here with his family (my grandmother, mother, uncles), from Cuba, in 1961, with a few pesos in his pocket (about $20 bucks). He got a blue-collar job at Bertram Yachts in Miami, Florida, spraying yacht hull molds with fiberglass. He supported everyone in the family and in five years of working that job, he bought a house, cash, without a mortgage in Homestead, Florida (South - Miami Dade). The house had a large front yard, and backyard, with fruit trees (mangos, oranges, lemons, avocado). It's about a mile away from Bayfront Park and its beach. Those were different times.

Screen-Shot-2014-09-26-at-11.57.32-PM.png

8892e27544df596440548601a2bfaa2d.jpg

The American "Middle Class" (i.e. Working Class), enjoyed the highest standard of living in the world. Our workforce was the "aristocracy of labor", the highest paid, with the most benefits. The average CEO of a large company made no more than 20 times the average salary. Big business was obligated to serve the country, it wasn't all about the "bottom line" or profits. Today the average Fortune 500 CEO makes 300 times the average salary in their company. Some CEOs make 1000 times more:

When workers are struggling to make ends meet, they work two jobs, with every adult in their family, even grandma, employed. The socioeconomic class that Trump is a member of, is laughing all the way to the bank, and they've been doing that since the 1980s, when our manufacturing base was gutted, workers lost their government protections to unionize and the economy devolved from manufacturing (MADE IN THE USA) into Wall Street and Finance (MADE IN CHINA). Tens of thousands of American factories closed down, and millions of jobs that were supporting families were lost.

You don't consider that obscene, because you lack class consciousness. You're completely bereft, ignorant, of how a capitalist-run market economy works and what is required for it to benefit everyone, not just the wealthy (6% of the population).

Capitalism rests on wage labor and when big-money capitalists, simply don't care in what condition their workers are living in, that hurts them in the long term, but unfortunately they're only interested in short-term profits. The now, not tomorrow. Well, we're now in 2024, at the "tomorrow" stage, when American workers are powerless (10% are unionized - 1/10th rather than the 35% - 1/3rd as in the 1950s and 60s) and struggling to survive. Under our current form of capitalism, the future doesn't look good for the American worker:

Trump isn't doing anything significant to address any of the above challenges. He's not a pro-working class populist, he's a master manipulator and unfortunately, most of the older generation and many gen-Xers as well, have fallen for his populist act. I fell for it in 2016 and voted for him, but I realized just a few months into his presidency that he wasn't going to "drain the swamp" or serve the interest of the working-class. He filled his administration with swamp people:

Goldman Sachs Executives & Wall Street Investors:

1. Gary Cohn - Former Director of the National Economic Council. Cohn was previously the President and COO of Goldman Sachs.​
  2. Steve Mnuchin - Secretary of the Treasury. Mnuchin worked at Goldman Sachs for 17 years before becoming a hedge fund manager and investor.​
  3. Dina Powell - Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategy. Powell was a partner at Goldman Sachs and led the firm’s Impact Investing business.​
  4. Steven Bannon - Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor. Bannon worked at Goldman Sachs as an investment banker before moving into media and politics.​
  5. Anthony Scaramucci - White House Communications Director (briefly). Scaramucci founded SkyBridge Capital, an investment firm, and also had connections to Goldman Sachs early in his career.​

Neoconservative War Hawks:

1. John Bolton - National Security Advisor. Bolton is known for his hawkish foreign policy positions, particularly on Iran and North Korea.​
  2. Mike Pompeo - Secretary of State and former Director of the CIA. Pompeo has taken hardline stances on Iran, China, and other foreign policy issues.​
  3. James "Mad Dog" Mattis - Secretary of Defense. Mattis is a retired Marine Corps general who resigned when Trump withdrew some American forces from Syria. He was pissed off.​
  4. H.R. McMaster - National Security Advisor. McMaster is a career military officer with a reputation for his strategic military thinking and his hawkish views on global threats.​
  5. Nikki Haley - U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations. War Hawk.​
  6. Elliott Abrams - Special Representative for Venezuela. Abrams is a veteran diplomat and foreign policy expert known for his hardline views and role in the Reagan administration.​
Trump is draining the swamp, yet fills his administration with swamp people? He's hoodwinked you.

Last edited:
So Biden, who is too old and mentally incompetent, suddenly has the stamina to "call the shots?" You're contradicting the democrat narrative. He caved to pressure from Democrat leadership and quit. If he was leading and is competent to "call the shots," why would he end his nomination? Stop trying to change history.
Our conversations are getting into the ridiculous category and I am not going to go down that path... The reality is not what you or I think it is, it is what it is. Neither one of us winning this argument is going to solve anything.

All I am is a messenger bringing facts, data, and statistics to the table. I could give a shit if you see them or not. I am going to contribute them as they come in. You can interpret them in any way you want. One piece of advice, "be willing to live with the consequences of your decisions and of your interpretations. In the long run, facts, statistics, and data is what is actually going to win.

I am not trying to "beat my own drum". Facts, data, and statistics are going to be the deciding factors. Not you or me. Have a nice evening. I am going to spend some time talking to people with sane brains (not with someone like you that has blind faith in a con man).

So, if a democrat president prints a bunch of money and gives everyone a million dollars, he’d boast that more millionaires were created under a democrat president. See?
I don't deal with fantasies, assumptions, or speculation. When your fantasy scenario occurs, get back to me.

Trump hasn't done anything significant or life-changing for the working class, the fact that you assert otherwise makes you the one who is full of it, not me. Trump is for Trump, his family, and his wealthy class interests (his rich buddies). This crap doesn't work:

You said you are 78 years old. You're older than my mother, who was born in 1947. My father is 83, born in the "silent generation", right before the post-war "baby boom" (I'm 51). You were born and raised in the golden age of the American economy, after WW2, when our country became the world's manufacturing hub, rebuilding Western Europe and Japan through its Marshal Plan. This was FDR's New Deal economy when 35% of the American workforce was unionized. They were "class conscious", fully aware of their importance to the nation's success, and had much more leverage (power).

My maternal grandfather migrated here with his family (my grandmother, mother, uncles), from Cuba, in 1961, with a few pesos in his pocket (about $20 bucks). He got a blue-collar job at Bertram Yachts in Miami, Florida, spraying yacht hull molds with fiberglass. He supported everyone in the family and in five years of working that job, he bought a house, cash, without a mortgage in Homestead, Florida (South - Miami Dade). The house had a large front yard, and backyard, with fruit trees (mangos, oranges, lemons, avocado). It's about a mile away from Bayfront Park and its beach. Those were different times.

The American "Middle Class" (i.e. Working Class), enjoyed the highest standard of living in the world. Our workforce was the "aristocracy of labor", the highest paid, with the most benefits. The average CEO of a large company made no more than 20 times the average salary. Big business was obligated to serve the country, it wasn't all about the "bottom line" or profits. Today the average Fortune 500 CEO makes 300 times the average salary in their company. Some CEOs make 1000 times more:

When workers are struggling to make ends meet, they work two jobs, with every adult in their family, even grandma, employed. The socioeconomic class that Trump is a member of, is laughing all the way to the bank, and they've been doing that since the 1980s, when our manufacturing base was gutted, workers lost their government protections to unionize and the economy devolved from manufacturing (MADE IN THE USA) into Wall Street and Finance (MADE IN CHINA). Tens of thousands of American factories closed down, and millions of jobs that were supporting families were lost.

You don't consider that obscene, because you lack class consciousness. You're completely bereft, ignorant, of how a capitalist-run market economy works and what is required for it to benefit everyone, not just the wealthy (6% of the population).

Capitalism rests on wage labor and when big-money capitalists, simply don't care in what condition their workers are living in, that hurts them in the long term, but unfortunately they're only interested in short-term profits. The now, not tomorrow. Well, we're now in 2024, at the "tomorrow" stage, when American workers are powerless (10% are unionized - 1/10th rather than the 35% - 1/3rd as in the 1950s and 60s) and struggling to survive. Under our current form of capitalism, the future doesn't look good for the American worker:

Trump isn't doing anything significant to address any of the above challenges. He's not a pro-working class populist, he's a master manipulator and unfortunately, most of the older generation and many gen-Xers as well, have fallen for his populist act. I fell for it in 2016 and voted for him, but I realized just a few months into his presidency that he wasn't going to "drain the swamp" or serve the interest of the working-class. He filled his administration with swamp people:

1. Gary Cohn - Former Director of the National Economic Council. Cohn was previously the President and COO of Goldman Sachs.​
  2. Steve Mnuchin - Secretary of the Treasury. Mnuchin worked at Goldman Sachs for 17 years before becoming a hedge fund manager and investor.​
  3. Dina Powell - Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategy. Powell was a partner at Goldman Sachs and led the firm’s Impact Investing business.​
  4. Steven Bannon - Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor. Bannon worked at Goldman Sachs as an investment banker before moving into media and politics.​
  5. Anthony Scaramucci - White House Communications Director (briefly). Scaramucci founded SkyBridge Capital, an investment firm, and also had connections to Goldman Sachs early in his career.​

1. John Bolton - National Security Advisor. Bolton is known for his hawkish foreign policy positions, particularly on Iran and North Korea.​
  2. Mike Pompeo - Secretary of State and former Director of the CIA. Pompeo has taken hardline stances on Iran, China, and other foreign policy issues.​
  3. James "Mad Dog" Mattis - Secretary of Defense. Mattis is a retired Marine Corps general who resigned when Trump withdrew some American forces from Syria. He was pissed off.​
  4. H.R. McMaster - National Security Advisor. McMaster is a career military officer with a reputation for his strategic military thinking and his hawkish views on global threats.​
  6. Elliott Abrams - Special Representative for Venezuela. Abrams is a veteran diplomat and foreign policy expert known for his hardline views and role in the Reagan administration.​
Trump is draining the swamp, yet fills his administration with swamp people? He's hoodwinked you.

Talk less. Think more. Eventually, you'll be unhoodwinked.

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history,
8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are froze or reversed planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal,
25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
26. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April, to about 2000/week in June, and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did..
90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York, & Los Angeles
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (34.8%) in US history. (2020 Q3)
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

The concept of capitalism, and it's true existence juxtaposed to government regulation is where the crux of you're post lies Truth

~S~

"He's a fucking moron." - Trump's Secretary of State
"He's a dope." -
Trump's National Security Advisor
"He's an idiot." - Trump's White House Chief of Staff
"He's dumb as shit." - Trump's chief economic advisor
"He's a demonic force. - Tucker Carlson
"He's a fucking idiot. - Rupert Murdoch

Good point. And Trump loves war-vets, unless they were taken as POWs, like John McCaine.

If you get wounded in combat, you've failed, because you got shot or took a piece of shrapnel. You should've avoided the projectile like Neo from The Matrix.

source.gif

Or do this:

keanu-reeves-neo-stopping-bullets-in-the-matrix-7vhbe6xvbzc4luxo.gif

If you can't do that, you're not a hero. Heroes don't get hurt in combat or are taken prisoner.

Last edited:
I am getting tired of these ridiculous and totally unnecessary question.

I noted a specific case to make the point that the abortion bill is putting women in jail. That is all. Geez, you really are a born critic, aren't you?
Go find someone else to play along with your bull shite like a dumb cultist might, because I'm not buying it.

Hey if you talk stupid, then I'm going to call you out on it.

beagle9 is a cultist. And, yes, women have been jailed. And women have been bleeding in hospital lots because they cannot get abortions.

He has no worthwhile specie to buy anything.

Go find someone else to play along with your bull shite like a dumb cultist might, because I'm not buying it.

Hey if you talk stupid, then I'm going to call you out on it.
I have no problem doing that. I am looking for intelligence and knowledge (rare to find). Ass kissing Trump lovers are dime dozen. There are over 30 million registered in the U.S. One (you) less still leaves 29,999,999 others

Good point. And Trump loves war-vets, unless they were taken as POWs, like John McCaine.

If you get wounded in combat, you've failed, because you got shot or took a piece of shrapnel. You should've avoided the projectile like Neo from The Matrix.

Or do this:

If you can't do that, you're not a hero. Heroes don't get hurt in combat or are taken prisoner.

McCain was a collaborater with the North Vietnamese. He was called "Songbird" by the North Vietnamese and his fellow POWs. He got wine, women, & song for all the information he gave them, while his fellow POWs were tortured.

And before his plane was shot down, what did he do ? He fired rocket bombs at people who never attacked us, never threatened us, never said an unkind word about us, and they probably didn't even know who the hell we were.

Trump said McCain was not a hero. He was right.

It’s not fantasy, it’s procedure.
I was explaining to you what you misinterpreted about government jobs.
I am evidently dumb, so explain it to me in detail. One warning though, I only deal with facts, data, and statistics, meaning that "your IDEA" of how it works, won't work with me.

Forum List

Back