Montana becomes eighth state to put measure protecting abortion on ballot

No she just wants every woman to be free to make their own decisions. If I were a woman I would be totally insulted that abortion laws still exist in this day and age.
You don't know what it feels like to be a woman, so stop saying SHIT like this.

You sound very bitter. I get cut off all the time in traffic. I just think they're fools and I'm in Nebraska, most of them are probably republicans. I don't blame an entire group of people for it. And I don't dwell on it either. That will destroy your spirit. Do you know the Sincerity Prayer ? , that should offer some solitude and peace in your life.

^^^Another lefty hiding out in a red state for the low taxes, safety, and clean streets. :badgrin:

No she just wants every woman to be free to make their own decisions. If I were a woman I would be totally insulted that abortion laws still exist in this day and age.
No she’s made clear she doesn’t want to leave it to the people to decide

You sound very bitter. I get cut off all the time in traffic. I just think they're fools and I'm in Nebraska, most of them are probably republicans. I don't blame an entire group of people for it. And I don't dwell on it either. That will destroy your spirit. Do you know the Sincerity Prayer ? , that should offer some solitude and peace in your life.
I don’t pray. I learned the lie of the idea of any sort of useful deity the hard way. 23 years ago tomorrow, at 12:58pm Eastern time was the last moment I had anything to do with “God”.

I’m far more than bitter. I’m a level of angry most people wouldn’t ever want to imagine 24/7/365; and that’s with therapy.

Forum List

Back