Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital? (Poll)

Is it ever acceptable to bomb a school or a hospital?

• Yes

Votes: 35 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters
You missed the point. He invoked Amalak,
He said:
“You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. And we do remember.”
This is conceptually no different that "remember the Alamo" or "the Maine" "Pearl Harbor" - a motivational expression.

Where are the words from Netanyahu which equate to the Biblical admonishment to "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys"?

Be sure to include a citation.

Yeah says the scum doing his best to make Hamas's tactics of getting children killed the same ongoing success you love to see. You love it when they get killed, just admit it, then go fuck yourself.

You and your antisemite old man are of course full of crap, hiding behind idiotic conspiracy theories bullshitting yourselves into believing you got it all figured out n stuff when you don't know squat.
Please stop the personal attacks.

You missed the point. He invoked Amalak, and the biblical story of Amalek is about wiping out EVERYONE, including babies, elderly, animals, etc.

So unless you're saying that Hamas includes babies, donkeys and other animals, your idea that he was strictly talking about Hamas makes no sense.
See post # 1080.

I lived in the Middle East for 2 years, growing up, because of my Dad's job. Have you lived there? I know what both sides are like. So yet again I have to laugh at your post trying to "educate" me about how evil all Muslims are.

I also know that the nightly news (that you and many here seem to always believe) is controlled by the same corrupt globalists who want all the wars over there in the first place. But I'm getting tired of talking about this. Some of you here are hopeless, the years of brainwashing combined with hatred runs too deep.
It is clear to me that you "KNOW" that
which you learned at home and at the
SOUK. I grew up with people like you
and have worked with similar "educated"
people from all over the world and know
ALL ABOUT that mysterious cadre of EVIL
PEOPLE who control the Military, The Press,
the Epidemics, and the migrations of birds
and locusts. Most importantly, I have read
your literature and, therefore, KNOW YOU

It is clear to me that you "KNOW" that
which you learned at home and at the
SOUK. I grew up with people like you
and have worked with similar "educated"
people from all over the world and know
ALL ABOUT that mysterious cadre of EVIL
PEOPLE who control the Military, The Press,
the Epidemics, and the migrations of birds
and locusts. Most importantly, I have read
you literature and, therefore, KNOW YOU
Woah now. That is considered stalking, which is against this website's rules.

buttercup They DIDN'T work with Hitler to exterminate the Jews? You really want to claim that buttercup

That wasn't my claim one way or the other. It was how you seemed to put ALL Muslims into the word "they." As others have said before, there was a time when things weren't as bad as they are now between Muslims and Jews in the M.E. There's much more to all of this than you believe, but as I've said to you tons of times, I'm not even going to try to reason with you on this topic. Been there done that, and it's pointless.

That wasn't my claim one way or the other. It was how you seemed to put ALL Muslims into the word "they." As others have said before, there was a time when things weren't as bad as they are now between Muslims and Jews in the M.E. There's much more to all of this than you believe, but as I've said to you tons of times, I'm not even going to try to reason with you on this topic. Been there done that, and it's pointless.
OH!!!! you don't like the "THEY"? and you have some insight into how things were between Jews and Muslims---uhm WHEN? And you have rare insight into this issue. You got one part right----reasoning with you is
POINTLESS. I have encountered thousands of
people who KNOW and even as a child attending sunday school as a guest----I noticed the use of the word "they" I noticed it even
more as an adult working with people from all over the world----most notably from the Middle east and southeast asia. They "KNOW" too.

Speaking of your claim...
See post 1081.

I already addressed this, a couple times. The biblical story of Amalek was about God instructing the Israelites to wipe the Amalekites off the face of the earth...It does not speak only about fighters, but wiping out everyone - women, children, babies, cattle, sheep, camels and donkeys (1 Samuel 15:3, Exodus 17:14, etc.)

Like I said to someone else, unless Hamas includes babies and animals, it makes no sense to say that he was speaking only about Hamas.

But that is just one example anyway. There are numerous other quotes from other Israeli officials that say similar things. And the only reason I brought this up is because so many here are acting as if even the thought or desire for genocide is the farthest thing from the Israeli government's mind, but their own words belie that claim.

I already addressed this, a couple times. The biblical story of Amalek was about God instructing the Israelites to wipe the Amalekites off the face of the earth...It does not speak only about fighters, but wiping out everyone - women, children, babies, cattle, sheep, camels and donkeys (1 Samuel 15:3, Exodus 17:14, etc.)

Like I said to someone else, unless Hamas includes babies and animals, it makes no sense to say that he was speaking only about Hamas.

But that is just one example anyway. There are numerous other quotes from other Israeli officials that say similar things. And the only reason I brought this up is because so many here are acting as if even the thought or desire for genocide is the farthest thing from the Israeli government's mind, but their own words belie that claim.
poor buttercup continues to repeat the same shallow minded reading of the bible that she learned in Jelly bean school to justify the islamo nazi filth of which she remains enamored. Maybe she would like to expand on the wonderful relationship between Muslims and Jews before 'zionism' happened. Islamo nazis love that theory

I already addressed this, a couple times. The biblical story of Amalek...
Where are the words from Netanyahum et al, which equate to the Biblical admonishment to "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys"?

Otherwise, all you have is "Remember the Alamo!!", which means.... nothing.

you got "more quotes" about the genocidal ambitions of Israeli leaders? I would have no problem pulling genocidal ambitions out of the koran and the words of IMAMS world wide---and for that matter---from the mouths of christian leaders (not hindus or zoroastrians or Buddhists)

He said:
“You must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. And we do remember.”
This is conceptually no different that "remember the Alamo" or "the Maine" "Pearl Harbor" - a motivational expression.

Where are the words from Netanyahu which equate to the Biblical admonishment to "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys"?

Quite clever , so he compared the god of the Amalekites to Hamas. FYI : Child sacrifices were made to that pagan god. Just as Hamas is willing to sacrifice children to keep the terror alive.

I'm not going to keep repeating myself with you. I already went over this multiple times. You're not retarded. (Although you're starting to make me think otherwise)

Here's the video again.

Forum List

Back