Report: U.S. Navy to Sideline 17 Ships for Lack of Manpower

Sigh. Now you slip into delusion.

Are you ok?

Lake of fire is a bad place.

I will pray for you.
Sigh. You are trying to sidestep and deflect.

Your gods won't be happy about that.

Why not keep your gods to yourself and don't employ them like bar room enforcers you think they are?

Sigh. You are trying to sidestep and deflect.

I just want you to link how transgenders have decimated the navy and marines as you claimed.

Why is that so hard for you?

Your gods won't be happy about that.

There is only one true God.

Why not keep your gods to yourself and don't emply them like bar room enforcers you think they are?
I am trying to help you.

You will be in my prayers.

And still none of the MAGA folks have figured out that Merchant Marines are not part of the military.
Actually they are part of the US military

They dont get the same recognition that the armed services get, but they are a necessary part of national defense

And yes, I did NOT get the whole story before jumping in

But I think I’m up to speed now and wise to your blarney

I just want you to link how transgenders have decimated the navy and marines as you claimed.

I am trying to help you.

I am trying to help you.

I'm sorry for you that you don't understand themilitary accepting those with a mental ailment such as "gender dysphoria" would not harm readiness.

There are lots of "true gods" stop hurling your versions of those at me.

All leftists can do is derail. The shortages across the spectrum in the military is because of marxist DEI white man bad. It's 100% on Biden-Harris.

No, they are not.

The United States Merchant Marine is an organization composed of United States civilian mariners and U.S. civilian and federally owned merchant vessels.

For this reason, Academy graduates are highly sought after as officers in the military and the merchant marine.

They dont get the same recognition that the armed services get, but they are a necessary part of national defense

They are a necessary part of national defense, they are not part of the military.

And yes, I did get the whole story before jumping in

Yet you thought it was a shortage of military members that was the problem

And still none of the MAGA folks have figured out that Merchant Marines are not part of the military.
And I'm not surprised that the Biden Cult never realized there is no branch of the active military called " Merchant Marines".

And yes, I did NOT get the whole story before jumping in

But I think I’m up to speed now and wise to your blarney
Where does that article say they are part of the military?

No, they are not.

The United States Merchant Marine is an organization composed of United States civilian mariners and U.S. civilian and federally owned merchant vessels.

For this reason, Academy graduates are highly sought after as officers in the military and the merchant marine.

They are a necessary part of national defense, they are not part of the military.

I still think it hurts recruiting

#1 The ships are operated US Navy's Military Sealift Command.

#2 The ships provide support and replenishment services to combatants, but are crewed by civilians.

#3 The recovery of "700" people wasn't Sailors and Marines, it was civilian billets that could be used to fill shortages at other support sites and support ships.
Carry on.

WW

I still think it hurts recruiting

A lot of things hurt recruiting, the biggest of all is plenty of jobs being out there for people to get.

a good economy is a recruiters enemy.

Why they might be having a hard time finding people to become Merchant Marines...

Merchant mariners are civilian sailors who work on private or commercial cargo ships, and their pay varies widely depending on factors like training, experience, and the size of the ship. As of March 2024, the median salary for a merchant marine was around $55,000, but the range could be as low as $27,000 or as high as $120,000. In 2020, the BLS reported that the median annual income for marine oilers and sailors was $44,920, while captains and mates made $77,130 and engineers made $75,990.

Forum List

Back