how quickly do proteins evolve ?

Right, we get it, you know less than nothing about it.

Yet you have strong opinions on it anyway.

All you have accomplished is a fine demonstration of how faith handicaps the mind.
I suggest you study a real theory, like Newton's Principia or Einstein's Meaning of Relativity, go and buy them and study them. You'll notice that they both have a common feature - they take the existence of the universe and laws for granted.

1724688614032.png

1724688707072.png

All theories in science, EVERY theory in science, describe how an existing system behaves as time elapses.

I suggest you study a real theory, like Newton's Principia or Einstein's Meaning of Relativity, go and buy them and study them. You'll notice that they both have a common feature - they take the existence of the universe and laws for granted.

View attachment 1001757

View attachment 1001758

All theories in science, EVERY theory in science, describe how an existing system behaves as time elapses.
I suggest that you know less than nothing about the universe from nothing theory or about evolution and should stop making people laugh by giving them uninformed, bad advice on any of it.

I suggest that you know less than nothing about the universe from nothing theory or about evolution and should stop making people laugh by giving them uninformed, bad advice on any of it.
There is no "universe from nothing theory" it cannot exist, in the same way one cannot write down a mathematical equation that has no terms, if there's nothing then there's nothing to work with.

let y =

View attachment 1001757

View attachment 1001758

I was going to suggest Be Here Now by Alan Watts ... but the tensor calculus is a nice touch ... "It is easy to see ..." is an understatement ... gamma four four, easy as pie ... God forbid ds should equal dl ... yeah right ...

D. T. Suzuki is another author Indy should check out, something to calm his nerves some ...

I was going to suggest Be Here Now by Alan Watts ... but the tensor calculus is a nice touch ... "It is easy to see ..." is an understatement ... gamma four four, easy as pie ... God forbid ds should equal dl ... yeah right ...

D. T. Suzuki is another author Indy should check out, something to calm his nerves some ...
Never heard of Alan Watts, another gap in my reading materials of which there are many!

Forum List

Back