how quickly do proteins evolve ?

Match by your complete lack of knowledge of enzymes ... you only work two hours a day? ... or is today a National Middle School Half-day Day? ...

Your lack of knowledge justifies your strong opinions ...
lol

Not worried about your opinion either.

Enzymes? WTF?

I barely even talked about catalysts.

Nice try though. :p

We're playing a game? ... I thought we had chaperons ... now what am I supposed to do with this phosphoglycerate kinase I've been collecting? ...

I don't know.

Maybe you can figure out something useful to do with it.

Why are you collecting it?

Is your argument that we don't understand enough about the process of evolution ... so it must be wrong? ...

A scientific theory is a framework ... a set of assumptions we agree on ... from this framework, then, we create testable hypotheses ... and then test ... honest science will change the theory if the test fails ... so we write our scientific theories in pencil, and keep an eraser handy ... in case you missed the news, the Big Bang Theory has been all but completely re-written these past 25 years ...

The origin of life relies on a trick of the statistical arts ... it doesn't matter how tiny the odds are of an event occurring in any given year; the odds of this event occurring at least once approaches certainty as the years go by ... this "event" in evolution would be the spontaneous creation of a catalytic molecule ... which then fills all the world's oceans with whatever chemical that was catalyzed ... then we wait until the next step happens no matter how many years it takes ...

One thing we have in great abundance here is years ...

It's a theory, okay, we assume "once is enough" ... no better than assuming "In the beginning, God created Heaven and Earth" ... I believe God wants us to use the Bible for guidance dealing with the homeless, but He's fine if the farmer uses ToE for better crop yields ... why He gifted us with His knowledge in the matter ...

Humans are semi-evolved hairless rodents whose only evolutionary advance is an unpalatable flesh and a stench to warn off the carnivores ... we're total hypocrites saying skunks smell bad ... and booze is required for reproduction because we're butt ugly ... that's what folks don't like about ToE ...
No, we know evolution of already existing cells does take place.

The years theory doesn’t hold water because spontaneous creation of a living cell has never been seen or accomplished since. To say to just wait is having faith just like a religion.

Forum List

Back