Newsom stabs Harris in the back

At this point the Democratic elites should just nominate a manikin. Their corporate media will then declare the manikin whip-smart, caring, decent, bold, exciting. Their polls will predict a big win. The manikin will ultimately prevail at least according to the voting machines.
They've done that .. yet, instead of a manikin, it's a hollow suit, blue, and the individual identifies as she/her.

There was no time to rerun the Primaries
Harris was the only option

It has worked out Bigly
Yes, you gave Trump the presidency. A good friend of mine for over 30 years. Was a staunch democrat even loved Obama. He told me this weekend, you would have to be an idiot to vote Democrat now and he hated Trump when he was president, but now he supports him fully. Like I said keep up the great work! You're turning democrats into Republicans at a record rate.

There was no time to rerun the Primaries
Harris was the only option

It has worked out Bigly
Sure there was .. Biden dropped out 7/21 -- nearly a month before the DNC (which could have been postponed), states could have leveraged their mail in-ballot initiative leading up to the DNC and early voting could have started at a later date (given it's 2 months before election day). It's all logistics.

The problem was that democrats didn't have any solid candidates to be on the ballot.

Actually, Harris stood by Biden
She agreed to run with him for a second term
She defended his ability to fill a second term

She was a loyal Vice President
That is why Biden did not call on Democrats to hang her
She agreed to run with Biden until he was forced out. Then she chose to run over him. My Carma just ran over your dogma.

Momentum has shifted to the Dems
You rattle on about some claimed “momentum” in terms of Walz, a serial fraud and Harris, a candidate who isn’t allowed to defend her Soviet style price controls and open borders in front of the press.

What are you talking about, days before the debate you loons were saying Joe was sharp as a tack. I guess you realized you could lie no more about him. But Harris is dumber than Biden so great choice!
I said that? Really?! Care to quote me? Didn’t think so. Stop lying

Inflation, energy prices, and the economy isn't nearly as good as they say. Almost a million new jobs Biden lied about creating and companies are starting to lay people off. No matter how much you lie, Americans are hurting under Biden and Harris. They know it will only get worse, Harris has guaranteed it.
Yup and despite all that we are still a world leading economy. Go figure

Forum List

Back