Newsom stabs Harris in the back

I have no doubt that Pelosi told him, "When the conservatives come after your family for corruption, you will have ZERO friends in DC to protect you, and our votes in Congress will be used to investigate you at every turn."
I would expect it was something like that.

Looks good for Kamala so far, BUT, she still needs to handle a debate and press conferences, high bars for her.
Only if you believe that the polls are not biased. I don't think there are any polls anymore that are not skewed by the people who pay for them.

Didn't Newsom expect to be considered? Why wasn't he, since he had as many delegates as Harris did? Did he fail to suck enough d**k or suck up to Pelosi enough to satisfy that drunken hag?
/---/ Newsome must first completely destroy California and nationalize the Cal oil industry before he can be seriously considered.

When Biden withdrew, it could have turned into a Cat Fight with all wanna be candidates fighting it out

But Democrats quickly focused on Harris and it has worked out greatly

Trump did not know what to do

Hey everybody….Lets all mispronounce her name
That will fix her
Ummmmm, a cat fight would have at least been democratic.

The way she was installed was as anti democratic as you can get.

First Kamala betrays Biden, helping the donor class remove the (sort of) democratically chosen nominee.

Et tu Kamala?

Now Newsom does the same to Kamala, implying her selection was less than legitimate.

Why? If Kamala loses he wants to be the Democratic nominee against Vance in 2028.
I think it’s clear that Newsome has eyes on a White House bid. He may decide, at some point, to “do a Pelosi” and stab her in the liver for political gain.

When Biden withdrew, it could have turned into a Cat Fight with all wanna be candidates fighting it out

But Democrats quickly focused on Harris and it has worked out greatly

Trump did not know what to do

Hey everybody….Lets all mispronounce her name
That will fix her
When Biden was forced out by democrat leadership, and quit, democrats had no solid candidates, hand-picked kamala, and told their constituency who'd they be voting for on the democrat presidential ticket. Yet, a month in, and she still continues to avoid the press because people will see how well she does off script. She's intentionally stalling so early elections begin, and then you get to see what you get after you vote for her.

I think it’s clear that Newsome has eyes on a White House bid. He may decide, at some point, to “do a Pelosi” and stab her in the liver for political gain.
Newsom didn't challenge in 2024 because he either didn't want to be tied to the outcomes of the Biden and Harris administration and / or he was told not to run by the same group of leaders that did a soft coup on Biden.

When Biden was forced out by democrat leadership, and quit, democrats had no solid candidates, hand-picked kamala, and told their constituency who'd they be voting for on the democrat presidential ticket. Yet, a month in, and she still continues to avoid the press because people will see how well she does off script. She's intentionally stalling so early elections begin, and then you get to see what you get after you vote for her.

Kamala Harris was already on the Biden ticket
She already had a political infrastructure to run for President
Any other candidate would have had to start from scratch

I watched the Convention last week, Democrats seemed very happy with Harris

Only Republicans are outraged

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: "Outraged"? Nope, we just love pointing out the AUTHORITARIAN nature of the dimocrat Party!

Harris was a part of the soft coup that dismantled the Biden ticket. There was only a Biden ticket until the Dem politburo decided there wasn’t.

Harris was a part of the soft coup that dismantled the Biden ticket. There was only a Biden ticket until the Dem politburo decided there wasn’t.

Actually, Harris stood by Biden
She agreed to run with him for a second term
She defended his ability to fill a second term

She was a loyal Vice President
That is why Biden did not call on Democrats to hang her

Forum List

Back