Was Sotomayor's seal team six comment a dog whistle to the left?

Hellokitty

Please provide a link to these comments.
:oops8: sorry. I'll add to OP if I still can, thanks. :)

Democrats warned that the “MAGA SCOTUS” had given presidents license to eliminate their political opponents. They appeared to be following the lead of Justice Sonia Sotomayor, who wrote in dissent for the Court’s liberals:

The Court effectively creates a law-free zone around the President, upsetting the status quo that has existed since the Founding. This new official-acts immunity now “lies about like a loaded weapon” for any President that wishes to place his own interests, his own political survival, or his own financial gain, above the interests of the Nation. … The President of the United States is the most powerful person in the country, and possibly the world. When he uses his official powers in any way, under the majority’s reasoning, he now will be insulated from criminal prosecution. Orders the Navy’s Seal Team 6 to assassinate a political rival? Immune. Organizes a military coup to hold onto power? Immune. Takes a bribe in exchange for a pardon? Immune. Immune, immune, immune. Let the President violate the law, let him exploit the trappings of his office for personal gain, let him use his official power for evil ends. Because if he knew that he may one day face liability for breaking the law, he might not be as bold and fearless as we would like him to be. That is the majority’s message today. Even if these nightmare scenarios never play out, and I pray they never do, the damage has been done. The relationship between the President and the people he serves has shifted irrevocably. In every use of official power, the President is now a king above the law.

Gee another asshole comment from the mentally challenged left loonies.
Two of your pals here -- CrusaderFrank and Hellokitty -- just made open death threats to the left.

Needless to say, you're going to keep being their pal. Not everyone on the right is a violent psycho, but they all kiss up to violent psychos.

Got a quote?
Post #20, little fascist. That was a death threat against liberals, a threat to throw them out of helicopters.

If you want an even deeper pit in Hell, go on and lie about your intent there. And show everyone how gutless you are. Don't make death threats and then squeal when called on them. Be proud of being a violent psycho.

So, who is on your kill list?

Screenshot 2024-07-02 at 10-38-02 top gun goose GIF.png

I keep reading the claim TRUMP could send seal team six after his opponents with immunity from libs on here, and after doing a little news catchup I can't believe the comment originates from a SCOTUS justice!!! WTF
Seriously anyone thinking this maybe suggesting a threat directed towards TRUMP?
Democrats have lost it.

Doesn't seem to be a dog whistle for the left.

1719880905272.png

This would be a Trump campaign advisor. Top Trump Adviser Reacts to Immunity Ruling With Three Alarming Words

I keep reading the claim TRUMP could send seal team six after his opponents with immunity from libs on here, and after doing a little news catchup I can't believe the comment originates from a SCOTUS justice!!! WTF
Seriously anyone thinking this maybe suggesting a threat directed towards TRUMP?
Democrats have lost it.
It’s a reminder that he already thinks he can step out on 5th Avenue and shoot someone! What happens when he sets his sights higher than one person…, like a nation?

#TRUMPISFASCIST

Post #20, little fascist. That was a death threat against liberals, a threat to throw them out of helicopters.

If you want an even deeper pit in Hell, go on and lie about your intent there. And show everyone how gutless you are. Don't make death threats and then squeal when called on them. Be proud of being a violent psycho.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This one is taking Drooling *Joes debate disaster very hard. Is there anybody that likes you enough to keep an eye on you until the election?

Last edited:
No need. You just threatened to kill liberals by throwing them out of helicopters, so everyone knows that you're a shameless hypocrite, projecting your lust to kill on to your moral betters.

Nobody here owns a fucking "helicopter" you moron. :auiqs.jpg:

Do you not understand the concept of a legitimate threat, or are you just terrified of everything?

Forum List

Back