Is it Acceptable to Repeat a Blatant Lie in a Political Speech?

So you are saying the 140 Trump staffers that worked on Project 2025 and the fact JD Vance wrote the forward to the document, was just a coincidence?
Kevin Roberts, the president if heritage foundation wrote the forward to the document.

Just shows how little you know about what the document says.

Excerpt from Biden's disgraceful speech at the DNC:

"When the president was asked what he thought had happened. Donald Trump said, and I quote, “There were very fine people on both sides.” My god. That’s what he said. That is what he said and what he meant."

The Left has REPEATEDLY characterized this statement, which referred to people who wanted to retain, and wanted to remove, statues of Confederate war heroes, as President Trump calling neo-Nazi's and White Supremacists, "very fine people." As the text of Trump's comments make clear, this is a Leftist lie. Not a difference of opinion, a lie. Even Snopes has weighed in (as others have brought up in this forum), to say, in effect, "Cut the shit. This is a lie."

My view is that politicians do NOT have the right to LIE. They can omit facts, slant a viewpoint, render an unpopular opinion, or tell their side of the story, but lying is unacceptable under all circumstances.

So this Biden fellow, who wants nothing more than to be remembered as a "fine statesman" in a couple weeks when he gives up the ghost, has chosen to pepper his final major public speech with lies.

Is lying acceptable?

[To the first person who says, "What about Trump?" I swear to God I will find out where you live and cut off/out your reproductive organs].

Which of these were very fine people...?

unite_the_right_posterjpg.jpg

1*OoCdLN4clujRrLF4wsu9kA.png

DHMQoSSUQAAEAbk.jpg:large

Screenshot_20240824_125054_Samsung Internet.jpg

Anyone who defends Trump's "many fine people" speech is either a loony or a near imbecilic.

No one is a pretty good person on the side of the KKK, nazis, or confederates.

Forum List

Back