12 Of 16 years, America has been run by Obama-influenced or controlled Democratic governments. So who are they blaming for USAs ills?

Here's a 🥨 for you, bo-bo clown.
:rolleyes:
Boo-boo is an idiotic, brainwashed leftist, who will vote for the destruction of this country via incentivizing illegals to the detriment of honest Americans and implementing Soviet-style policies that lead to food rations, but he was kind to that blind dog, so I give him credit for that. But he’s still a brainwashed idiot.

Why don't you blame Republican policies that consistently take money out of workers pockets and put them into the CEO's pay or the shareholders?

51.5 million jobs have been added since January 1989 and roughly 1.3 million of them were created while a Republican president sat in the White House.

CEO pay since 1978 to now went up 1322% and our pay only went up 18%. Why? Because labor lost it's seat at the table. Do you really want to pay workers more? Then you have to pay the CEO's less.

WHY has CEO pay increased by that much since 1978?

Boo-boo is an idiotic, brainwashed leftist, who will vote for the destruction of this country via incentivizing illegals to the detriment of honest Americans and implementing Soviet-style policies that lead to food rations, but he was kind to that blind dog, so I give him credit for that. But he’s still a brainwashed idiot.
That's what makes this evil and treasonous.
The intent IS the destruction of this nation.
Infuriating!!! :evil:

There have been 24 years in this century. Republicans have been ini charge for 12. Both times republicans left office the US was in dire straits because of Republican policy. Democrats have had to clean up Republican messes each time.

So now Presidents don't create or lose jobs, unless it's Trump.

Actually if you took away the stock options and reduced executive pay to 50,000 per year, that would increase workers pay a lot more than a few cents.

What 'republican policy' is directly responsible for what happened in 2008? And no, you're not allowed to blame a fictional 'system' simply you falsely believe that it exists.

And to think that he taught Constitutional law, and then is effectively violating the 22nd Amendment by being the president behind the curtain for a third term, and gunning for a fourth..

Biggest mistake America ever made. The libs were so desperate to get a black in as president that they ignored he willingly continued to be a member of a church where his preached had asked Gd to damn America. He was saved by his “blackness,” just as Kamala is being held up due to her “female blackness.”

Prioritizing someone’s gender or race over merit is the main reason America is in a tailspin.
And here comes the racist idiot barking about something that isn't happening.

This is the serrmon where Wright made the comment you lie about. Read it or don't repeat that lie again.

Saved by his blackness? Held up because of her female blackness? LOL!

These are comments coming from a member of the number one group that has been given racial favoritism-WHITE FEMALES.

When you open up the dictionary to the definition of delusional you see this:

Lisa558

Why has your standard of living declined? Before you answer

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Don't want to believe them?

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

The U.S. government responded to the crisis with policies implemented during the Trump and Biden administrations to provide fiscal stimulus to the economy and relief to those affected by the global disaster.

Trump absolutely did not help the 'inflationary spiral,' which is why I without any doubt will not be voting for him this year, but he also didn't start it. The inflation that we're seeing today pre-dates the Trump presidency by MANY years and administrations.

That's what makes this evil and treasonous.
The intent IS the destruction of this nation.
Infuriating!!! :evil:
Do you think someone like Silly Boo-boo actually WANTS to destroy the country? I know some dumb, brainwashed Democrats who think she will “save” democracy.

Others, I agree, have actually been indoctrinated to despise what HAD been the best country on Earth.

And to think that he taught Constitutional law, and then is effectively violating the 22nd Amendment by being the president behind the curtain for a third term, and gunning for a fourth..

Biggest mistake America ever made. The libs were so desperate to get a black in as president that they ignored he willingly continued to be a member of a church where his preached had asked Gd to damn America. He was saved by his “blackness,” just as Kamala is being held up due to her “female blackness.”

Prioritizing someone’s gender or race over merit is the main reason America is in a tailspin.

I'm beginning to suspect that Obama studied constitutional law only as a means for finding ways to usurp it.

That is what we are told when we mention all the spending Trump did

Trump spent like a liberal, no argument from me on that one and it's the one aspect of his presidency that I have been most vocal about since, however, if you really want to discuss gov't spending, you have to start here;

When Pelosi became minority leader in 2003, the national debt stood at $6.2 trillion. When she turned over the speaker’s gavel, the national debt stood at $31.5 trillion. In other words, about 80 percent of the debt accumulated in all of U.S. history was accrued since Pelosi ascended to a leadership position in Congress.

That said, it’s difficult to find a single politician in either party who bears more responsibility than Pelosi. For years, she talked a tough game about pay-as-you-go rules in the House, ostensibly designed to prevent new deficit spending, yet the U.S. government racked up an unprecedented amount of deficit spending on her watch.

What 'republican policy' is directly responsible for what happened in 2008? And no, you're not allowed to blame a fictional 'system' simply you falsely believe that it exists.
There is no fictional system. The system is real and your white ass knows it. But once Repubicans passed Gramm-Leech-Bliley and deregulated the financial services industry, that opened up the ability for financial services to create bunk papar such as adjustable rate mortgages that were sold to people at the low mortgate rate and kept rising during the time of the mortgages, eventually becoming unaffrdable to the buyer thereby causing foreclosures and crashing the economy.

Ask Alan Greenspan.

And here comes the racist idiot barking about something that isn't happening.

This is the serrmon where Wright made the comment you lie about. Read it or don't repeat that lie again.

Saved by his blackness? Held up because of her female blackness? LOL!

These are comments coming from a member of the number one group that has been given racial favoritism-WHITE FEMALES.

When you open up the dictionary to the definition of delusional you see this:

Lisa558

Geezus... the lack of self-awareness is truly astonishing.

Not only have Americans standard of living declined, but the West is facing multiple wars and Chinas power has skyrocketed as they bide their time before they attack Taiwan.

Many want to make this 16 of the last 20 years.

Why?
Because way Too MANY of the u.s. Citizens are completely Brain Damaged Just Like Biden?

Do you think someone like Silly Boo-boo actually WANTS to destroy the country? I know some dumb, brainwashed Democrats who think she will “save” democracy.

Others, I agree, have actually been indoctrinated to despise what HAD been the best country on Earth.
The US has not been the best country for everybody. And that's why America has lost 51 trilion dollars since 1990.

If we continue doing what you want, America will lose trillions more.

IDK, it's hard to tell with these useful IDIOTS. They sure are brainwashed zombies full of HATE, but they were taught that hatred by the generation of brainwashed IDIOTS before them.
The Marxist creep is a wicked cycle of evil and STUPID.

Forum List

Back