According to Trump and his team, Harris wants the mics unmuted and also wants them to be sitting down and bringing notes to the debate.

WITH NOTES?

I can see allowing them to sit down, but NOTES?

why not just allow them to use teleprompters?
Exactly. It becomes even more of another scripted event. I would like to see the candidates being able to think on their feet, not regurgitate prewritten pat answers to pre-selected questions. That might as well be a press conference from the press secretary.

What's next, demanding that they can select a proxy to stand in for them?

Trump would look bigger stronger and more dominant standing up
She can do more of her girly fluff if sitting down.
She’s a show pony

Last edited:
Not hardly. You're a MI piss ant trump humper without skin in the game.
heybud.gif

I like the muted mics, can't stand constant interruptions. They actually helped TRUMP! in the debate with helpless Joe, because it forced him to think twice before spouting off and prevented him looking like he was beating up on a sick man.
Yup and it will be great to see it again so Kamala can flounder for 2 minutes straight.

They want “notes” though so she can just read prepared statements for every question to sound smart.

One way to screw it up is to demand new rules and if Trump won’t go along then declare Him as the one backing out.
Libs being non competitors never understand that competitions have rules and boundaries.

What is this all about? Trump said this live when he took questions from the media, the only one of the two candidates to take questions as it were.

Trump is already giving up a great deal when he is going on creepy Disney owned network. Now they want a debate with a sit down and notes even after they agreed to the same rules as they had with CNN.

Trump should just tell them "forget it".

I agree with Marener

"It’s about Trump afraid to be on TV with Harris."

What is this all about? Trump said this live when he took questions from the media, the only one of the two candidates to take questions as it were.

Trump is already giving up a great deal when he is going on creepy Disney owned network. Now they want a debate with a sit down and notes even after they agreed to the same rules as they had with CNN.

Trump should just tell them "forget it".
Wasn't it Trump that did not want the mics muted for his and Biden's debate? If so then what's the problem now with the big pussy?

Forum List

Back