Trump and Harris spar over muting debate microphones

“The Harris camp, after having already agreed to the CNN rules, asked for a seated debate, with notes, and opening statements. We said no changes to the agreed upon rules.”

If Kamala Harris isn’t smart enough to repeat the messaging points her handlers want her to memorize, that’s their problem,” Miller added.

“This seems to be a pattern for the Harris campaign. They won’t allow Harris to do interviews, they won’t allow her to do press conferences, and now they want to give her a cheat-sheet for the debate. My guess is that they’re looking for a way to get out of any debate with President Trump.

*from the GP of course. Kamala Harris Pushes for Special Treatment in Sept. 10 ABC Debate and Now Demands Seated Format and 'Cheat-Sheet' — Trump Responds | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft

I would think Team Trump would be elated at this. It would allow him to riff and speak off the cuff and run on....oh..wait...NOW I see why Trump's team doesn't want the mic unmuted. While that strategy worked with Biden...as he did all of the work for Trump, it won't work with a younger, sharper mind. Smart move by Harris team. Let Trump talk on and hang himself with the small group of independents, who, let's face it, are the only bloc of voters that are trying to be won over right now. Everyone else had their mind made up a long time ago.

"younger, sharper mind."

Look what this asinine sack of garbage is willing to post. WTH? She was the dumbest of the dumb DEM getting almost no votes from even the dumbest of the populus.....you and your kind. Now she is the smartest? Can't have it all string cheese dik.

Now wait a minute. I thought Democrats wanted the mics muted so Trump wouldn't interrupt. Looks like they now want interruption after seeing how well Trump did against Biden.

They want Kamala to be able to appear strong and in control so that when Trump interrupts, she can proclaim "I'M speaking!" showing that she's a "tough black woman who don't take no shit." This is exactly what she did against Pence in 2020, and what she did with hecklers few weeks ago. It also keeps her from having to respond to real questions and risk exposing herself as the zero she is.

But the point is, both sides agreed to the same format as the first debate with the mics shut off while the other speaks. Now Harris' side wants to renege. Trump says it's an excuse for Kamala to back out. It may be.

The Harris campaign wants the mics unmuted because they think it will give Trump more of a chance to make a fool of himself.
“Trump’s handlers prefer the muted microphone because they don’t think their candidate can act presidential for 90 minutes on his own,”

At the end of the day leave them muted and move on. Trump will show himself to be a fool either way.

Trump Suggests He Might Back Out of ABC Debate With Harris

The tussling over the Sept. 10 debate continues. Donald J. Trump accused the network of being biased against him, and Kamala Harris’s campaign doesn’t want microphones to be muted, a change from the Trump-Biden debate.

Mr. flip-flop waffling again.

"younger, sharper mind."

Look what this asinine sack of garbage is willing to post. WTH? She was the dumbest of the dumb DEM getting almost no votes from even the dumbest of the populus.....you and your kind. Now she is the smartest? Can't have it all string cheese dik.
Shut the fuck up, Ralph. Get back to driving your bus. And drop the whole no votes thing. No one cares and you sound like a whiny bitch (along with just about every other Republican).
Harris is younger, smarter, and sharper than Trump will ever be. That's why he's running scared...again. :)

Shut the fuck up, Ralph. Get back to driving your bus. And drop the whole no votes thing. No one cares and you sound like a whiny bitch (along with just about every other Republican).
Harris is younger, smarter, and sharper than Trump will ever be. That's why he's running scared...again. :)

Kumalot isn't sharper than a dull screw. Oh, a dull screw, I think that's what some of the politicians she fucked referred to the night with her as.

Oh yea, this is REAL bright. Making up lies about when she was a baby, copying off of MLK in a fucking Playboy article. What a fucking bitch.

Last edited:
Ah, The MAGA minions, so full of class. Always talking issues rather stupid childlike name calling.

Yea, whatever you do, DON'T watch the video. You wouldn't want to see just how fucking stupid your fucking dick sucking VP is. Instead you attack me. You do realize that's an instant admittance that I won?

But I don't mind. I mean against liberals, that's not hard at all but still fun.

Kumalot isn't sharper than a dull screw. Oh, a dull screw, I think that's what some of the politicians she fucked referred to the night with her as.

Oh yea, this is REAL bright. Making up lies about when she was a baby, copying off of MLK in a fucking Playboy article. What a fucking bitch.

If this is all you got, you guys are in BIGLY trouble. :)

If this is all you got, you guys are in BIGLY trouble. :)

Oh no, not ALL I got. I've got DOZENS of videos like that. I didn't post the ONLY thing I had, I just showed the tip of the iceberg.

One thing we don't have is any of Kumalots policies. What are they? Why is she hiding? Why does her campaign website not even have a "policies" page like Trump's? God it's so fun to watch you idiots try to defend that cackling hyena who has the intelligence of a dead snail and NO plan for the country.

I guess if I were her, I'd be hiding too.

Last edited:
If Trump talked out of turn it would completely fluster the incompetent. She knows that
If she talked out of turn Trump would just blow right through it
She knows that also

Last edited:
The stunt attempt here is to add last minute changes that Trump won’t go along with snd then accuse him of backing out
Thinkers see right through that

Now wait a minute. I thought Democrats wanted the mics muted so Trump wouldn't interrupt. Looks like they now want interruption after seeing how well Trump did against Biden.

They want Kamala to be able to appear strong and in control so that when Trump interrupts, she can proclaim "I'M speaking!" showing that she's a "tough black woman who don't take no shit." This is exactly what she did against Pence in 2020, and what she did with hecklers few weeks ago. It also keeps her from having to respond to real questions and risk exposing herself as the zero she is.

But the point is, both sides agreed to the same format as the first debate with the mics shut off while the other speaks. Now Harris' side wants to renege. Trump says it's an excuse for Kamala to back out. It may be.

This whole thing is so lame. Kamala doesn’t want to be muted. Trump doesn’t want to be muted…. So what’s the issue?

Forum List

Back