Debate... Trump May Chicken Out

Open mics are a nightmare to watch... it just turns into an argument that tells the people nothing...
Kamala is pushing for an open mic so she could attempt to get Trump angry...
Trump is right to fight it.... Hey she is the sitting VP... and she has hard line rules for a debate?.. I thought she wanted people to learn who she is.... no guts Kamala???

Well, the answer to that is larger than the asshole you possess for a mouth.

One of the Biden teamā€™s demands ā€” which the Trump team agreed to ā€” was that microphones ā€œwill be muted throughout the debate except for the candidate whose turn it is to speak,ā€ as CNN announced on June 15.

But Biden is no longer running for president. And Harrisā€™ campaign wants the microphones to be hot at all times during the ABC debate ā€” as has historically been the case at presidential debates.
ā€œWe have told ABC and other networks seeking to host a possible October debate that we believe both candidatesā€™ mics should be live throughout the full broadcast,ā€ Brian Fallon, the Harris campaignā€™s senior adviser for communications, tells POLITICO. ā€œOur understanding is that Trumpā€™s handlers prefer the muted microphone because they donā€™t think their candidate can act presidential for 90 minutes on his own. We suspect Trumpā€™s team has not even told their boss about this dispute because it would be too embarrassing to admit they donā€™t think he can handle himself against Vice President Harris without the benefit of a mute button.ā€
LOL

ā€œI have agreed to the previously agreed upon September 10th debate, he agreed to that previously,ā€ Harris told reporters after landing at Joint Base Andrews Thursday. July 26.

She demanded and agreed to the rules. Now she's trying to change them. If she doesn't have any integrity, shoe some yourself.

I'm aligned with America over China. You?

We're certainly glad to have you. And more than the average American, I'm aware of vast contribution Canada has reciprocated in the preservation of US security. There's no group you'd rather have at your shoulder storming a beach than Canadians.

But Canada has right wingers and left wingers too. And when they try to pretend they have no political alignment, I generally call bullshit.

Even the chicken legged broad weighed in on trump...

"The Harris campaign is demanding a rule change of NOT muting mics at the debates," Coulter wrote on X.

ā€œOur understanding is that Trumpā€™s handlers prefer the muted microphone because they donā€™t think their candidate can act presidential for 90 minutes on his own."

Coulter was livid.

"DON'T AGREE TO THE RULE CHANGE," she wrote. "Learn to STFU."

I think the tards around here should take her advice.

Open mics are a nightmare to watch... it just turns into an argument that tells the people nothing...
Kamala is pushing for an open mic so she could attempt to get Trump angry...
Trump is right to fight it.... Hey she is the sitting VP... and she has hard line rules for a debate?.. I thought she wanted people to learn who she is.... no guts Kamala???
Read what trump said this morning...

While Trump campaign spokesperson Jason Miller pushed back at the unmuted mic request and demanded the "exact same terms" as the CNN debate, Trump said Monday morning he didn't care much either way.

"Doesnā€™t matter to me," Trump told Traylor. "Iā€™d rather have it probably on."

Your dear leader has a habit of throwing shit out for all to cry over, then flips.

Trump wonā€™t ā€˜debateā€™ ā€“ heā€™ll resort to his usual firehose of disinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies; ā€˜debatingā€™ with Trump is therefore pointless.
If that's your theory, it's her chance to expose it all, live on National TV. Instead, she's trying to change all of the agreed upon rules. Have you asked yourself why she trying to weasel out of the agreement?

"The former president took to Truth Social, writing, "I watched ABC FAKE NEWS this morning, both lightweight reporter Jonathan Carlā€™s(K?) ridiculous and biased interview of Tom Cotton (who was fantastic!), and their so-called Panel of Trump Haters, and I ask, why would I do the Debate against Kamala Harris on that network?"

Sure sounds like Donald is making excuses not to debate Harris.

He can debate, am I right?

Harris is the one demand different rules from the ones agreed upon. Why is she afraid?

Forum List

Back