Debate... Trump May Chicken Out

I said I don't want to know any more about you but every post shows who you are, even more.
Walz had years of truth to talk about his service to our country. We should thank him.
You have none, we thank you to STFU.
You're probably better off putting me on ignore. Like I said, I can do this all day (and that's the plan), and there's no sense you sniveling like a little bitch every time you see one of my posts.

The definition of Stolen Valor:
walz stolen valor 99044.jpg

You're probably better off putting me on ignore. Like I said, I can do this all day (and that's the plan), and there's no sense you sniveling like a little bitch every time you see one of my posts.

View attachment 1001858
Mark Twain said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".

"The former president took to Truth Social, writing, "I watched ABC FAKE NEWS this morning, both lightweight reporter Jonathan Carl’s(K?) ridiculous and biased interview of Tom Cotton (who was fantastic!), and their so-called Panel of Trump Haters, and I ask, why would I do the Debate against Kamala Harris on that network?"

Sure sounds like Donald is making excuses not to debate Harris.

He can debate, am I right?

“Our understanding is that Trump’s handlers prefer the muted microphone because they don’t think their candidate can act presidential for 90 minutes on his own,” Fallon said. “We suspect Trump’s team has not even told their boss about this dispute because it would be too embarrassing to admit they don’t think he can handle himself against Vice President Harris without the benefit of a mute button.”

Democrats want hot mics. Because we know Trump won't act right.

View attachment 1001858

Don't complain about Walz not going to Iraq and then vote for Trump after he admitted Bush lied us into Iraq.

He was smart to retire and run for politics. Look where he is now. VP. Looks like he made the right choice.

He could have gone to the Quagmire, got his legs blown off and Trump today would be calling him a sucker and loser.

Don't complain about Walz not going to Iraq and then vote for Trump after he admitted Bush lied us into Iraq.

He was smart to retire and run for politics. Look where he is now. VP. Looks like he made the right choice.

He could have gone to the Quagmire, got his legs blown off and Trump today would be calling him a sucker and loser.
DEI rules! bwhahhaa!

Where is Walz now but in the spotlight as a serial liar and fraudster.

“Our understanding is that Trump’s handlers prefer the muted microphone because they don’t think their candidate can act presidential for 90 minutes on his own,” Fallon said. “We suspect Trump’s team has not even told their boss about this dispute because it would be too embarrassing to admit they don’t think he can handle himself against Vice President Harris without the benefit of a mute button.”

Democrats want hot mics. Because we know Trump won't act right.
I know trump isn't acting in good faith. He does this crap a lot. Like the need to makes the rules. When the media is avoiding him. When reality drives him nuts. When the narratives fail. When the shit is hitting the fan.

His game is of desperation. He's getting his ass kicked and immunity is the only thing on his mind.

I'm more worried about the fake news playing to TamponTim's expertise....

That's not fair. What's next... "Where do you hide when you abandon your military unit?"

View attachment 1001612
Tim Walz is a former congressman and is now a governor. He has expertise. JD Vance is unquaified for the office.

Forum List

Back